Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Sign Shaun Rodgers

Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    Interesting. Had heard they were nosing around Haynesworth. RT @Giants: The @Giants have signed DT Shaun Rogers #nyg

Re: Giants Sign Shaun Rodgers

thank god, not so much bc of who it is, but bc this almost guarantees we dont waste our 1rst on Still...

WR/DE here we come. Possibly TE/RB but from the beat writers posts, the Giants aren't going that route in the 1rst and that is prob for the best bc the 2nd round is going to have a ton of talent at both those positions...

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]thank god, not so much bc of who it is, but bc this almost guarantees we dont waste our 1rst on Still...

WR/DE here we come. Possibly TE/RB but from the beat writers posts, the Giants aren't going that route in the 1rst and that is prob for the best bc the 2nd round is going to have a ton of talent at both those positions...[/quote]2nd round either take Dwayne Allen or the best RB.2nd Round is the sweet spot for RB's I think

Comment

Nice signing. Great addition to a DT rotation, hopefully he can keep his conditioning at a reasonable level.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

We are drafting a DE. Surprised?

Comment

When motivated he was a beast with the Browns.

Comment

wow

Comment

[quote user="M0rbid"]When motivated he was a beast with the Browns.
                [/quote]I don't think motivation is his issue, unless you are tying that together with conditioning.

Keep him on a snap count, and he will pay dividends.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Didn't see this one coming. He was a Saint last season, wasn't he? I've no idea of his quality anymore.

Comment

another gem by JR. im sure iits not much more than vet min.

Comment

I hope he revive his career with teh Giants. Couple years ago, he was almost impossible to block even with double/triple teaming him. He was that good.

Comment

O..M...G......wooooow.....this is HUGE!!!! So pumped right now

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Reply Retweet Favorite Open Interesting. Had heard they were nosing around Haynesworth. RT @Giants: The @Giants have signed DT Shaun Rogers #nyg[/quote] not a bad signing.. hes still a decent player..

Comment

I don't think this signing affects our draft decisions to be honest but I do like the acquisition.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Reply Retweet Favorite Open Interesting. Had heard they were nosing around Haynesworth. RT @Giants: The @Giants have signed DT Shaun Rogers #nyg[/quote] not a bad signing.. hes still a decent player..[/quote]Better then Bernard probably

Comment

Working...
                              X