Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Wilson highlights! 4.3 speed, 1700 yards, 41" vertical, power and cutting ability!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: David Wilson highlights! 4.3 speed, 1700 yards, 41" vertical, power and cutting ability!

The thing I like the best about Wilson is that he's a no-nonsense runner... Unlike Jacobs, he hits the hole hard and fast... There's no tip-toeing or dancing around... I don't think Wilson will be getting tackled for a loss very often.

Comment

Re: David Wilson highlights! 4.3 speed, 1700 yards, 41" vertical, power and cutting ability!

I like how he doesnt go down on first contact and hits the hole hard.

Comment

I don't care what his time was at the NFL combine. I know what my eyes tell me and I saw FAST. When your highlights are filled with guys laying out in a desperate attempt to grab your feet, you are fast. Tacklers had the angle, but this kid closed the distance in a flash.

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"]All these stats are fine and dandy but is he going to keep a blitzer from taking Eli's head off. 1 miss blitz pickup can end Eli's season and the Giants chances of repeating.[/quote]

That's very important but this kid seems to have a very good attitude and we all know Coughlin is a good coach.

Comment

Above all else, including speed, his balance is SUPERB.The first guy can rarely bring him down, and he recovers instantly.... add his speed to that, and I can see why JR nabbed him.

Comment

im pumped, looks like our offense got a great addition, looking foward to adding linemen now.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]im pumped, looks like our offense got a great addition, looking foward to adding linemen now.
                [/quote]Hopefully he can help cure your love for Tiki.

Comment

I am intrigued by the pick! I was worried that since he is a smaller runner that defenders up the middle could ankle tackle this kid but then I thought, "defenders have been ankle tackling Jacobs without much trouble over the last couple years", so no issue there I guess.

I hope he can turn out to be a Demarco Murray or Leseaun McKoy.

I really like the explosiveness which is something we have lacked in our running game.

I think this makes Ware the odd man out.

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="Harooni"]im pumped, looks like our offense got a great addition, looking foward to adding linemen now.
                    [/quote]Hopefully he can help cure your love for Tiki.[/quote]

lol, Reese gave me some good medicine!!!! love it.

Comment

I wasn't thrilled with the pick. I don't follow college ball so I didn't even know who this guy was. I will say after watching the video I am kind of excited. His balance and athleticism is incredible. I was very impressed how he manages to avoid getting pushed out of bounds and how he powers through defenders for such a small frame.

Comment

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]I wasn't thrilled with the pick. I don't follow college ball so I didn't even know who this guy was. I will say after watching the video I am kind of excited. His balance and athleticism is incredible. I was very impressed how he manages to avoid getting pushed out of bounds and how he powers through defenders for such a small frame.[/quote]If u want a more accurate representation of talent watch my videos. U can make anyone look good in highlights.I show his ability as a blocker as well.I just put 4 more games back on my Hardrive.Miami,Michigan,EC,and App st. I will cut them up

vs Clemson
                        [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXCcr6FN-SM&feature=related[/link]

vs Virginia
                        [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNB4ZzTLBk&feature=related[/link]

vs WAke Forest
                        [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvtU3ELVStE[/link]

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="TheAngryTuna"]I wasn't thrilled with the pick. I don't follow college ball so I didn't even know who this guy was. I will say after watching the video I am kind of excited. His balance and athleticism is incredible. I was very impressed how he manages to avoid getting pushed out of bounds and how he powers through defenders for such a small frame.[/quote]If u want a more accurate representation of talent watch my videos. U can make anyone look good in highlights.I show his ability as a blocker as well.I just put 4 more games back on my Hardrive.Miami,Michigan,EC,and App st. I will cut them up

vs Clemson
                          [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXCcr6FN-SM&feature=related[/link]

vs Virginia
                          [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNB4ZzTLBk&feature=related[/link]

vs WAke Forest
                          [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvtU3ELVStE[/link][/quote]

The fumble was bad, and I saw him wiff on a block, but overall, I think he looked great. He runs extremely hard and is very fast.

I think if anyone can fix a case of the fumbles it's TC. The thing about him is that he runs so hard and is always looking for that extra yard just like Bradshaw.

Comment

He seems to have good "vision"

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]
                              Gone word describes wilson: BULLY!

Very Fast
                              Very Strong
                              Great Balance
                              Very good vision
                              good cut back ability.

That is what I got from this video. I'm very impressed. I now see why Reese had him ahead of Martin.

[/quote]

From the scouting reports, from what i read, it said he had poor vision. And that annoyed the heck out of me.

Comment

Working...
                              X