checking in from Arlington TX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking in from Arlington TX

got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans
    turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight

get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys

just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance

seems we travel well these days

hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country

Re: checking in from Arlington TX

So jealous. Bring home a win big man

Comment

Loud and proud YA!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Loud and proud YA!![/quote]

I know no other way my man....I know no other way

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance seems we travel well these days hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country[/quote]

Good luck....hope it's an awesome trip for you.

Comment

Now I know the meaning of envy. Enjoy YA. Be safe and enjoy.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance seems we travel well these days hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country[/quote]If you see a short, round Italian dude in an Osi yelling like a madman. Thats my cousin say hey.

Comment

All the people that cant afford the Tri-State anymore move west/south and take their Big Blue Allegiance with em.... I could image the G-Men having a strong fan showing vs Carolina, AZ, TB, Mia, Tenn, and any Texas team
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans
                  turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight

get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys

just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance

hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country[/quote]

Cool. Enjoy YA!

Comment

Loud and Relentless tonight YA.....Bring it home buddy
                    sigpic

Comment

There's quite a few Giants fans here in Dallas and good majority will rep no matter what!! We'll talk smack when needed to any cowpoke too

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance seems we travel well these days hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country[/quote]Glad to see you in Dallas YA. I have 3 great friends there who are Giants fans (transplants from NJ). On a long shot,I'll tell them to look for #14 at the game and send props from Jomo. You never know......lol. Go Giants!!

I have been to a few Giants Cowboys games over the years in the old stadium in Arlington. I found the fans in Texas to be very cool with regard to their oponents fans. They were knowledgable, thoughtful and engaging.It is about 180 degrees different from visiting Philly, the land of the brainless and toothless.

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Have a great night #14!!
                          Post some photos if get some.
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans

We couldn't be better represented [Y]
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans

We couldn't be* better represented* [Y]
                              [/quote] +1
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X