Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradshaw's feet are a mess, BJ gone and Ware is average at best...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw's feet are a mess, BJ gone and Ware is average at best...........

......how ANYONE could think taking Wilson was a BAD idea just blows my mind!!

Seriously, with AB's feet problems, how much longer will he last??

Secondly, AB had fumble problems and couldn't pass block at first.

We drafted Bradshaw 2 last night, who is a kick returner and can catch out of the backfield.

Lastly, questioning Reese at this point is pissing in the wind.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: Bradshaw's feet are a mess, BJ gone and Ware is average at best...........

I agree with this. It was a necessary pick.

I get the pt your making but its a bit much on the AB bashing.

JR is a god at drafting and until otherwise I suggest everyoen hush hush

Comment

Wilson is quicker than Bradshaw, mind you. I'm excited to see what this kid shows. He's definitely going to see a lot of carries this season and may start a few games. When was the last time Bradshaw played through a whole season? He's a work horse, sure, but we need insurance and an eventual replacement.

Comment

[quote user="elismom"]I agree with this. It was a necessary pick. I get the pt your making but its a bit much on the AB bashing. JR is a god at drafting and until otherwise I suggest everyoen hush hush[/quote]

I didn't bash AB....I pointed out that he probably isn't going to be around much longer with his bad feet. I mentioned his fumbling and blocking problems because it's being used against Wilson.

Comment

[quote user="nygpolishpunk"]Wilson is quicker than Bradshaw, mind you. I'm excited to see what this kid shows. He's definitely going to see a lot of carries this season and may start a few games. When was the last time Bradshaw played through a whole season? He's a work horse, sure, but we need insurance and an eventual replacement.
          [/quote]

this

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Secondly, AB had fumble problems and couldn't pass block at first.*

We drafted Bradshaw 2 last night, who is a kick returner and can catch out of the backfield.

[/quote]+1 I don't consider myself a rocket scientist but I don't think I need to be one to understand the logic of this pick and as far as questioning Reese....I have not comment for that, just a smh gesture.

Comment

Bradhaw and Jacobs didn't exactly have lanes to run through last year. It wouldn't have mattered who we had back there.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]Bradhaw and Jacobs didn't exactly have lanes to run through last year. It wouldn't have mattered who we had back there.[/quote]That's probably why they drafted a shifty guy like Wilson that can make something out of nothing. A complement to AB, not a contrast.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]Bradhaw and Jacobs didn't exactly have lanes to run through last year. It wouldn't have mattered who we had back there.[/quote]

wtf does that have to do with anything? o-line needs to be addressed but not at 32.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="gumby742"]Bradhaw and Jacobs didn't exactly have lanes to run through last year. It wouldn't have mattered who we had back there.[/quote]

wtf does that have to do with anything? o-line needs to be addressed but not at 32.

[/quote]
                    I was hoping for o-line help at 32 too but all the guys I wanted were gone at that point. Any other o-lineman would have been a bit of a reach at that point, that's not something Reese does.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="gumby742"]Bradhaw and Jacobs didn't exactly have lanes to run through last year.* It wouldn't have mattered who we had back there.[/quote]

wtf does that have to do with anything?* o-line needs to be addressed but not at 32.

[/quote]Right, if you're not gonna draft a blue chip player for the Oline that can start from day one then you mind as well draft one in the later rounds. We have guys who played together and won a championship. They might actually play better as a cohesive group this year with Beatty coming back and old man McKenzie gone.

Comment

nobody has a crystal ball, so all any of us can do is look at our drafting history ... a drafting historythat created the Super Bowl 46 champs

and trust Jerry

now, if peeps want to have fun with what ifs, well that's fine ... but to go, OMG, we blew it ! ... well that's crazy talk

Comment

Also, in the salary cap world Reese just drafted 2 very speedy RB's and they will be cost the team much less in a year or two.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Secondly, AB had fumble problems and couldn't pass block at first.

[/quote]

Do fans realize that Bradshaw, for the most part, doesn't practice during the week so he can play during games?

why would anyone think that's a sustainable situation?

even if it seemed like the biggest head scratcher in the world, you'd think reese has earned enough trust for fans to think that maybe reese is catching something they're missing.

but to have it be close to the BPA AND a position of need, its amazing that fans question this move.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]Bradhaw and Jacobs didn't exactly have lanes to run through last year.* It wouldn't have mattered who we had back there.[/quote]bradshaw and jacobs were terribly slow so I am saying BS to this post. The Olineman can't wait forever for twinkle toes to get to the hole. Bradshaw had no speed due to his feet trouble...with an injection of speed we may see our Oline is quite sufficient.

Comment

Working...
                              X