X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What our first round pick tells us

Our selection of David Wilson can tell us a few things:
    We have serious concerns about Bradshaw's legs
    We did not have Jonathan Martin or Coby Fleener as highly rated as the consensus
    We want to emphasize a balanced offense

Re: What our first round pick tells us

It will test what Greg Cosell said.

That a HB makes the OL, the OL does not make the HB.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]It will test what Greg Cosell said.

That a HB makes the OL, the OL does not make the HB.[/quote]I don't sign on to that but I do like the pick. We are not as thin at OL as we are at RB.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="tuck&rolle"]Our selection of David Wilson can tell us a few things:
        We did not have Jonathan Martin or Coby Fleener as highly rated as the consensus
        [/quote]

It tells us we just lost Jacobs

* and yes we should be aware Bradshaw's tread is low as well and he probably won't last a whole season.
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="tuck&rolle"]Our selection of David Wilson can tell us a few things:
          [/quote]

I think it means the New York Football GIANTS are serious about repeating. The rest of the draft should prove that out.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I think there's a good chance a first round talent falls to us in round 2. Still a ton of DTs on the board

Comment

[quote user="tuck&rolle"]I think there's a good chance a first round talent falls to us in round 2. Still a ton of DTs on the board
              [/quote]

I think at about pick 25 the first round talent stopped. Been all second round talent since then.

Comment

Who do you think we go for in round 2?

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="slipknottin"]It will test what Greg Cosell said.

That a HB makes the OL, the OL does not make the HB.[/quote]I don't sign on to that but I do like the pick. We are not as thin at OL as we are at RB.[/quote]

I'd like to see them bring in a offensive lineman for development and tight end for NOW, but I think the crew we have, if healthy will be much better than last season as they will have some longevity going for them.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="tuck&rolle"]Our selection of David Wilson can tell us a few things:
                    [/quote]

I think it means the New York Football GIANTS are serious about repeating. The rest of the draft should prove that out.
                    [/quote]

AMEN!!!!

Go Giants!!!

Comment

based on his stats he's not a productive kickoff player..he averaged less than 22 yards per k/o..that is very low..he also fumbles & has to improve pass protection..if the giants lose one game because of a fumble they cant afford that..& if he cant block & gets Eli hurt that will be catastrophic for the organization

Comment

Working...
                      X