TE could be the pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE could be the pick

With teams investing heavily into the corner position, having a TE who can work the middle of the field, and keep safeties honest, might be the best way to go about the 2nd round or whatever round a quality TE is available.

Re: TE could be the pick

Allen may be there - but I think oline is more likely - Osemele perhaps.

I think the Giants do far less panicking over the loss of MM and dont go wideout till late if at all - I think they are invested in Jernigan and the hope of barden or hixon - but I FULLY TRUST IN JERRRAAAAHHH.

I would love Worthy if he is still there in 2nd round.

I wrote and old post about David Wilson about 2 weeks ago lauding his talent. I didn't realize he would go first round but man I think he looks crazy talented - VERY VERY PLEASED.

Comment

I would love Allen at 64.

Comment

probably wishful thinking on my part. but if the colts pass on fleener, i doubt it, then jerry needs to trade up for him. we have 1 TE goin into the season, 1. if we dont trade up, fleener and allen will be gone.

Comment

[quote user="nygfan0816"]probably wishful thinking on my part. but if the colts pass on fleener, i doubt it, then jerry needs to trade up for him. we have 1 TE goin into the season, 1. if we dont trade up, fleener and allen will be gone.[/quote]

too many good players still there to trade way up in the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
          X