Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

picture of offense starting to emerge..puzzle coming into view and it looks damn good!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture of offense starting to emerge..puzzle coming into view and it looks damn good!!

I really like what I am starting to see from the Giants on offense!!

This already great offense very quietly just got scary good! Bennett sealing off the edge a fast back that can break it outside and also a receiving threat out of the backfield. Bennett also a receiving threat.

How are you gonna double Nicks or cruz now?

One big impact player on the o-line and this offense is gonna be incredible.

balance balance balance

If one of our receivers can step up as a get production as a third receiver forget it!!

Re: picture of offense starting to emerge..puzzle coming into view and it looks damn good!!

Not so fast, still 6 more players to get from tonight-tomorrow.

Can't wait to see who we land!

Comment

Re: picture of offense starting to emerge..puzzle coming into view and it looks damn good!!

Yes it is true we haven't had a really good blocking TE. This could be fun if we can shore up the OL.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

my dream:

we get rueben randle at our 2nd round pick, JR puts together a package to get an additional 2nd round pick and we get Johnathon Martin, Cordy Glenn or the Misuisi guy...

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]my dream:

we get rueben randle at our 2nd round pick, JR puts together a package to get an additional 2nd round pick and we get Johnathon Martin, Cordy Glenn or the Misuisi guy...[/quote]
          Man adding Randle would make this offense lethal.

Comment

well there you have it how do you defend this offense now!!!

Comment

Working...
            X