Tampa does it again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa does it again?

Seems like the new coach at Tampa has a bone to pick with the Giants. I know we wanted Wilson but now they have taken the LB I wanted in round 2 .

Re: Tampa does it again?

I know some people wanted him but the giants will be ok without a lb this draft
    The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Yea, I am so bummed right now. O well. Let's hope we come away with a great pick anyway. I wish we would move down and grab some of these guys. Only so many people make a roster, I would rather have top tier guys.

Comment

I don't believe they have a bone to pick with the Giants. The head coach is trying to imitate the Giants.

Comment

It could be that they have to play us and they want to keep us as weak as possible?

EIther way it won't work :P

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I'd be.happy with sean spence great instincts just doesn't shed blocks well

Comment

[quote user="Martyr"]I know some people wanted him but the giants will be ok without a lb this draft[/quote]
              We had lavonte david & Hightower in for visits....both 1st round talents, obviously NYG weren't against taking a LB high...

Comment

Working...
              X