So no O-linemen in 2 rounds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So no O-linemen in 2 rounds?

This doesn't have any bearing personally on the guys that were chosen or their ability at their position, but I guess the Giants are okay with Eli getting assaulted another year?

Re: So no O-linemen in 2 rounds?

In Reese We Trust.

Comment

We have players from previous drafts......

Beatty
      Boothe
      Petrus
      Baas healthy

relax
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]We have players from previous drafts......

Beatty
        Boothe
        Petrus
        Baas healthy

relax
        [/quote]

The o-line was starting to get their act together in pass protection. Drafting a RB that can make plays out of nothing was a genius move... making improving the o-line less of a need (but still a need)

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

and, Brewer.

Comment

we'll see. I think O-line was the first and foremost priority and when the season starts, the Giants will have to sleep in the bed they made, but that's just my opinion. They should have gone OT + Randle.

Comment

the thing is, only a couple of OL were capable of coming in day 1 and starting. JR can get talent at OL 3rd, 4th, and on...

Randle and Wilson just made our offense unstoppable. and bennett at tE?? LOVING LIFE!

Comment

I think they didnt have OL rated great where they picked, guys they took were better.

Really did not like Glenn at all.

Comment

plus Bennett should help

Comment

All this talent means nothing if the QB goes down. Get some OL please.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]All this talent means nothing if the QB goes down. Get some OL please.[/quote]It also means Wilson will hit a brick wall when no hole is there, and Randle will stray down the field because Eli can't hit him due to heavy pressure. It's a domino effect, and I guess most people can't see the scope of this issue.

Comment

The Giants are replacing players. CB might be next lol, but I think OT.[]

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]All this talent means nothing if the QB goes down. Get some OL please.[/quote]It also means Wilson will hit a brick wall when no hole is there, and Randle will stray down the field because Eli can't hit him due to heavy pressure. It's a domino effect, and I guess most people can't see the scope of this issue.
                          [/quote]

It was a problem that plagued them all year last year. A year BTW in which the WON THE F ING SUPER BOWL!

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]All this talent means nothing if the QB goes down. Get some OL please.[/quote]Use your head some. Giants got a big wr so that should help Eli a lot by giving Eli a big target where he can throw the ball quick enough on some plays and the wr catch quick passes sheilding the ball from a defender. Just as good as getting a O-linemen.

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"]This doesn't have any bearing personally on the guys that were chosen or their ability at their position, but I guess the Giants are okay with Eli getting assaulted another year?
                              [/quote]

Maybe, just maybe, the front office and coaching staff know more than we do about the quality of the linemen on our roster.

I'm sure we'll pick up an OL or two by the time tomorrow ends, but maybe they have a better feel for where Beatty and Brewer, et al. are than we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X