Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marc Ross on Reuben Randle: Shocking Comments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Ross on Reuben Randle: Shocking Comments?

Some comments by Marc Ross on Reuben Randle:

"He's an NFL ready wide receiver. He will be fine here because LSU had a terrible QB."

"He will be as good as Nicks and Cruz."

"We almost took him last night in Round 1. We're shocked we could get him an entire round later."

Yes, he said LSU's QB was bad. So they're confident Eli will make him better. And I agree.

And I sure hope he is right about him becoming the next Nicks or Cruz.

Re: Marc Ross on Reuben Randle: Shocking Comments?

Marc Ross just added that the Giants CONSIDERED taking Randle with the 32nd pick in the 1st round last night. They were shocked they could still get him a whole round later!

Comment

i been saying for some time randle at 32 would be great, AT 61!!!!!!!! R U SERIOUS? THANK GOD TEAMS WERE DRAFTING 4th round talent in the 2nd!!!

he is NFL ready but needs to work with eli...HUGE addition!

Comment

This guy was invited to NY for a reason. I wanted Massie but I love this pick. We needed a big WR Reese good job.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i been saying for some time randle at 32 would be great, AT 61!!!!!!!! R U SERIOUS? THANK GOD TEAMS WERE DRAFTING 4th round talent in the 2nd!!!

he is NFL ready but needs to work with eli...HUGE addition![/quote]
          Teams been making some shocking picks.....definitely helped us....
          Now I want to see us get aggressive & trade up!
          Bobby Massie would be great!!!

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Some comments by Marc Ross on Reuben Randle:

"He's an NFL ready wide receiver. He will be fine here because LSU had a terrible QB."

Yes, he said LSU's QB was bad. So they're confident Eli will make him better. And I agree.[/quote]QB was terrible at LSU

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i been saying for some time randle at 32 would be great, AT 61!!!!!!!! R U SERIOUS? THANK GOD TEAMS WERE DRAFTING 4th round talent in the 2nd!!! he is NFL ready but needs to work with eli...HUGE addition![/quote]

See. I told you not to overreact. []

Actually, this definitely seems like a great value pick to me.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Some comments by Marc Ross on Reuben Randle:

Yes, he said LSU's QB was bad. So they're confident Eli will make him better. And I agree.[/quote]

Marc Ross is right....LSU had horrible QB play

Comment

[quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="Overdrive92"]Some comments by Marc Ross on Reuben Randle:

Yes, he said LSU's QB was bad. So they're confident Eli will make him better. And I agree.[/quote]QB was terrible at LSU
                  [/quote]

Some dude named Jordan Jefferson (bad stats, bad mechanics, bad decision making etc..)

Comment

I'm happy about the pick, very happy, but can someone explain what it is that makes him so special besides his size? His vertical jump is really bad.

I'm only asking because I don't watch college. I'm thrilled to have him based on projections. What exactly makes him a borderline first round talent?

Comment

Marc Ross just added that Randle will be as good as Nicks and Cruz.

WOW! That is bold, and I sure hope he's right!

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Marc Ross just added that Randle will be as good as Nicks and Cruz.

WOW! That is bold, and I sure hope he's right![/quote]He must of walked on water at the team meeting or something LOL because that is a BOLD statement

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Marc Ross just added that Randle will be as good as Nicks and Cruz.

WOW! That is bold, and I sure hope he's right![/quote]

now that might be too bold...lol

Comment

[quote user="BrandonJacobs"]I'm happy about the pick, very happy, but can someone explain what it is that makes him so special besides his size? His vertical jump is really bad.

I'm only asking because I don't watch college. I'm thrilled to have him based on projections. What exactly makes him a borderline first round talent?[/quote]

he's like a clone of Nicks, put it that way. Great hands, can be explosive downfield, amazing body control, stems his routes, gets seperation...he literally has 1rst round talent...he's going to be AWESOME and on day 1 too

Comment

Well he was right about the QB play at LSU.

Comment

Working...
                              X