Now trade up!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now trade up!!!!!!

David, Wilson,rueben randle, now let's get aggressive & trade up now!!!!

Bobby Massie!!

Re: Now trade up!!!!!!

what trade can we possibly make? any ideas Ramses Barden seems expendable but if he has value is the question.

Comment

if they traded up in the 2nd round they wouldnt have had randle fall to them. Be patient and trust your board

Comment

Trade Barden for an extra 7th round pick... lol

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Yeah let us not jump the gun like all these other teams.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]if they traded up in the 2nd round they wouldnt have had randle fall to them. Be patient and trust your board[/quote]
            I made this after the Randle pick.....
            Meaning Massie in the 3rd

Comment

I am reading these messages and truly believe some do not trust our people .They know exactly what they are doing.We have filled two positions of need with very talented and good charactor players.We are loaded on defensive line.We have more than enough solid linebackers.We have quality CB's.We have OL's men maybe need one more.I think the coaches are comfortable with Brewer.We need a TE and Safety.Other than these we are ok.

Comment

Hey we were being offered a 3rd for Osi...do you pull the trigger?

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Hey we were being offered a 3rd for Osi...do you pull the trigger?[/quote]Heck no.

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Hey we were being offered a 3rd for Osi...do you pull the trigger?[/quote]Not for 3rd , no

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Hey we were being offered a 3rd for Osi...do you pull the trigger?[/quote]

Yes !!!!!

Comment

NO NO NO

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Hey we were being offered a 3rd for Osi...do you pull the trigger?[/quote]

Yes !!!!![/quote]I second this yes. Move Kiwi back to DE and hope we can get a good prospect (like Paige- Moss) later

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Hey we were being offered a 3rd for Osi...do you pull the trigger?[/quote]

Yes !!!!![/quote]Huh? Why?

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Hey we were being offered a 3rd for Osi...do you pull the trigger?[/quote]

Yes !!!!![/quote]I second this yes. Move Kiwi back to DE and hope we can get a good prospect (like Paige- Moss) later[/quote]
                              Off the top of my head, barden, beckum, Jernigan were recent 3rd round picks......
                              A pro bowl pass rusher for a 3rd?! I hope you people are joking.....
                              Not to mention if Osi finishes his contract I believe we'll get a 3rd round compensatory pick for him..

Comment

Working...
                              X