• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakeem Nicks.. I mean Rueben Randle career highlights - BEAST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdX_bMu6B38

Imagine now having an elite QB throwing him the ball
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Hakeem Nicks.. I mean Rueben Randle career highlights - BEAST

lol. their QB just throws it up to him in double, triple coverage and it aint even close, Randle is going to be DOMINANT alongside Nicks and Cruz

Comment

No WR in the draft can compareto Nicks' UNC highlights. I like Randle though. With some time to develop he can be a good fit for the outside moving Cruz into the slot.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdX_bMu6B38

[/quote]

haha he does have a similar playing style

Comment

Wow great highlights. He can play both quick passes and long streaks...bet Eli is happy to have another weapon to throw to.

Comment

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]No WR in the draft can compareto Nicks' UNC highlights. I like Randle though. With some time to develop he can be a good fit for the outside moving Cruz into the slot.[/quote]

Exactly Randle is nowhere near Nicks coming out of UNC

Thank you greg cosell for this. I think he made the nicks correlation mostly because he felt randle would be the best WR in this class like nicks was

They're not the same type of player... at all (besides agility/stride)

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="FroZeNx31x"]No WR in the draft can compareto Nicks' UNC highlights. I like Randle though. With some time to develop he can be a good fit for the outside moving Cruz into the slot.[/quote]

Thank you greg cosell for this. I think he made the nicks correlation mostly because he felt randle would be the best WR in this class like nicks was

They're not the same type of player... at all (besides agility/stride)[/quote]

we got u the first time...are we all supposed to just go "ok ur right?"

thank kosell AND ross...

and they are similar in terms of body control, big good hands, stem routes, get seperation, and both are deep threats.
              randle is faster than nicks, nicks is a better route runner.

they are more similar than u let on oh wise draft guru.

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="FroZeNx31x"]No WR in the draft can compareto Nicks' UNC highlights. I like Randle though. With some time to develop he can be a good fit for the outside moving Cruz into the slot.[/quote]

keep in mind the qb he had throwing to him too...very similar to nicks. no offense, but ill take ross and cosells opinion over urs every day and twice on sunday

Comment

that was a great vid! thanks.

Randle can be big time in this offense. Elis prolly talking to him now!

i like the pick.

JR has filled both holes vacated by BJ and MM. great job!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdX_bMu6B38

[/quote]

Sick!!!

Comment

This was a great pick he has deceptive speed that he knows how to use to get open and set cover guys up ....He's a smart guy as well he won't be riding the pine long ....thanks for the post I watched all the others at your link that **** they showed on espn after we picked him didn't this kid justice...

Comment

[quote user="EN-WHY14"]Wow great highlights. He can play both quick passes and long streaks...bet Eli is happy to have another weapon to throw to.[/quote]We seem to roll these type players off a conveyor belt. That's why giants were not to worried about giving up MM and BJ. They just went out And got their men to replace them and for a lot cheaper then it would of cost to keep the vets
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="FroZeNx31x"]No WR in the draft can compareto Nicks' UNC highlights. I like Randle though. With some time to develop he can be a good fit for the outside moving Cruz into the slot.[/quote]

keep in mind the qb he had throwing to him too...very similar to nicks. no offense, but ill take ross and cosells opinion over urs every day and twice on sunday[/quote]

How can you take a guys opinion that watches football film for a living over the guy with a zelda and mario avatar? haha

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="FroZeNx31x"]No WR in the draft can compareto Nicks' UNC highlights. I like Randle though. With some time to develop he can be a good fit for the outside moving Cruz into the slot.[/quote]

keep in mind the qb he had throwing to him too...very similar to nicks. no offense, but ill take ross and cosells opinion over urs every day and twice on sunday[/quote]

How can you take a guys opinion that watches football film for a living over the guy with a zelda and mario avatar? haha
                            [/quote]

LMFAO

Comment

I like this kid. The Giants develop WRs like Duncan cranks out Doughnuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X