Draft Grade: A+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Grade: A+

David Wilson and Rueben Randle make our offense more dangerous.
    Jayron Hosley is a good DB and he can cover well.
    We are loaded at many positions.
    We do need to work on the offensive line, but you can't pass on the guys we picked.
    The Giants went from being a championship team to a scary championship team.
    I can't wait for the 2012 season.
    Go Giants.
    G-Men going for more.

Re: Draft Grade: A+

[quote user="George_Vreeland_Hill"]David Wilson and Rueben Randle make our offense more dangerous.
    Jayron Hosley is a good DB and he can cover well.
    We are loaded at many positions.
    We do need to work on the offensive line, but you can't pass on the guys we picked.
    The Giants went from being a championship team to a scary championship team.
    I can't wait for the 2012 season.
    Go Giants.
    G-Men going for more.
    [/quote]I completely agree
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Will have to wait and see how it plays out
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I agree. 100 out of 100 possible points.

each draft pick has a scout grade of 84.0 or better.

i dont know how he continues to do it..

Comment

Have to wait a few years to find out. On paper, it's great.

Comment

I litteraly rave about Reese drafts to people who don't like em every single yr, and then the one yr i don't like our draft at all really, is the yr people on here love it..lol

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

I litteraly rave about Reese drafts to people who don't like em every single yr, and then the one yr i don't like our draft at all really, is the yr people on here love it..lol

[/quote]

Haha, funny how that goes

Comment

I understand the excitement, but lets keep in mind all these players are not going to pan out. Lets give it a few years before we start giving out perfect draft grades.

We still have large question marks across our team. Our offensive line is one year older and really wasnt that good last year against the run. Not to mention the playoff game vs the 49ers that allowed Eli to get knocked down 17+ times.

These rookies have a lot to prove before we claim them all studs.

With that being said, our athleticism certainly just went up quite a bit... On paper.

Comment

Can't give better than a B to a draft that has ignored the offensive and defensive lines. This game is still won in the trenches.

Extending Kiwi made me feel better about not getting a young DE to develop.

Comment

i guess were gonna ride with the offensive line guys we have now

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlooded1979"]Can't give better than a B to a draft that has ignored the offensive and defensive lines. This game is still won in the trenches.

Extending Kiwi made me feel better about not getting a young DE to develop.[/quote]

Giants also are getting Marvin Austin back this year, which is like an additional 2nd round pick, and Brewer was a 4th round pick last year who never got on the field.

I consider both of those guys bonuses this year, theres your early OL and DL guys. And giants still have 4 more picks to add some more.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]I agree. 100 out of 100 possible points.

each draft pick has a scout grade of 84.0 or better.

i dont know how he continues to do it..[/quote]

Am I the only one who thinks it has more to do with other teams just not picking these guys?

Comment

Overall very satisfied, I would have liked to see them trade one of the 4th round picks to move up and get Dewayne Allen or the best LT or TE left on the board, not sure what is wrong with taking Massie but the DB pick I am not 100% on board with.

Comment

[quote user="Out of Exile"]Am I the only one who thinks it has more to do with other teams just not picking these guys?[/quote]

Could say that about everyone in the draft outside of the 1st overall pick, couldnt you?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Out of Exile"]Am I the only one who thinks it has more to do with other teams just not picking these guys?[/quote]

Could say that about everyone in the draft outside of the 1st overall pick, couldnt you?[/quote]

I guess, but I am not gonna sit her and call him a genius yet. Let's see these picks do something first. Everyone is making it sound like we're gonna repeat with these 3 draft picks alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X