"I hope I make the team" - Rueben Randle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I hope I make the team" - Rueben Randle

How awesome is that......... doesn't expect ANYTHING to be handed to him.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: "I hope I make the team" - Rueben Randle

He had BETTER make the team or he's a huge waste of a pick. If our third round pick doesn't make the team, I'll probably look like this
    vvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

He has no confidence in himself? OMG BUST!!!

Comment

He must be talking about my fantasy team.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]He has no confidence in himself? OMG BUST!!![/quote]

LOL I thought this while posting.... hmm people are going to twist this some how [][]
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Andrew Luck should say this. It would be extremely hilarious

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]He must be talking about my fantasy team.[/quote]

Lol. I hope so.

Comment

haha thats awesome. he's saying that to be respectful of the guys we have at wr imo...

thats pretty damn funny, but also pretty humble

Comment

I know this isn't a draft pick, but Martellus Bennett said that he wasn't expecting anything to be handed to him.

Yeah idk I just felt like commenting on this thread bro

Comment

it wont matter how slow of a start he has , giants dont cut 2n'd round picks their rookie year out of pride. see moss.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]haha thats awesome. he's saying that to be respectful of the guys we have at wr imo...

thats pretty damn funny, but also pretty humble[/quote] I hope he isnt upset he got drafted later than he hoped to a team with 2 great WR's already.

Comment

This kid has some work ethic i can see him being one of last ones to leave the film room!

Comment

scouting report
                          "Even though his speed is great, Randle won’t be a burner in the NFL.
                          Although he has good strength and size, there’s still room for Randle
                          to add some bulk to his frame. Despite his impressive hand strength,
                          Randle does occasionally allow the ball to get into his body, which
                          leads to drops. Randle needs to do a better job of using his hands to
                          create separation in the middle of routes. He doesn’t have the
                          elusiveness to be a game-breaker after the catch. He will take plays
                          off from time to time when he doesn’t expect the ball to come his way.
                          In three years at LSU, Randle only managed to have one year of supreme
                          production after two underachieving seasons."

Comment

U woukd have to go Sprewell on Coughlin not to make the team.Even if he was flat out horrible he would still make the team. What was the last 2nd rounder they cut. They didnt resign 2nd rounders but did they cut any on a rookie deal?

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]scouting report
                              "Even though his speed is great, Randle won’t be a burner in the NFL.
                              Although he has good strength and size, there’s still room for Randle
                              to add some bulk to his frame. Despite his impressive hand strength,
                              Randle does occasionally allow the ball to get into his body, which
                              leads to drops. Randle needs to do a better job of using his hands to
                              create separation in the middle of routes. He doesn’t have the
                              elusiveness to be a game-breaker after the catch. He will take plays
                              off from time to time when he doesn’t expect the ball to come his way.
                              In three years at LSU, Randle only managed to have one year of supreme
                              production after two underachieving seasons."[/quote]

Do you know what happened with randle and kirkpatrick? I am looking at the stat sheet and it looks like he got shut down in both games vs BAMA

Comment

Working...
                              X