Clear All

• ideas for Round 6

Any ideas for Round 6?

LB Terrell Manning
    DT Billy Winn
    DE Cam Johnson

Re: ideas for Round 6

I'd like to see a Dlineman
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Bones911"]Any ideas for Round 6?

LB Terrell Manning
      DT Billy Winn
      DE Cam Johnson[/quote]

Oh?

I see the thought process.... you want us to drafr another ELIte player []
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

WR Dwight Jones

Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Juron criner.....Luke nix...Marvin jones...George lloka....Cyrus gray...Tommy Streeter....Travis Lewis....Danny traevathan....

Still some interesting guys out there....

Make the most of the 6th, trade up, get aggressive..

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Bones911"]Any ideas for Round 6?

LB Terrell Manning
            DT Billy Winn
            DE Cam Johnson[/quote]

Oh?

I see the thought process.... you want us to drafr another ELIte player []
            [/quote]

Manning
            Manngingham

Why not draft another manning seems to work well for us.

Comment

Cyrus Gray.... or the most raw, big potential, Dlineman.... if there is one.

Comment

streeter. and a wr i believe his name is mccnut or something...still quite a bit of talent out there

Comment

[quote user="dero23"]Cyrus Gray....* or the most raw, big potential, Dlineman....* if there is one.
                  [/quote]

I remember they brought him in for a visit and really liked him.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]streeter. and a wr i believe his name is mccnut or something...still quite a bit of talent out there[/quote]

how about marvin jones? i dont watch college football and i know highlights arent everything but the guy looks very good. even better than randel from what i see so far. what do you think?

~Big Mike~

Comment

i like cam johnson...but doubt he'll be there at end of 6th

Comment

[quote user="river555"]i like cam johnson...but doubt he'll be there at end of 6th[/quote]

Garafolo loves Cam Johnson too and with Tolle leaving it would be a good pick. But may have to move up but I doubt it would take a lot.

Comment

billy win would be a great value in the 6th. really quick DT. Im surprised he;s lasted this long, easily a 2nd round prospect

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="giantsfan420"]streeter. and a wr i believe his name is mccnut or something...still quite a bit of talent out there[/quote]

how about marvin jones? i dont watch college football and i know highlights arent everything but the guy looks very good. even better than randel from what i see so far. what do you think?
                            [/quote]

i believe he's a pretty good possession wr. i think he went to mich. st??edit- California

not to sure about him, dont know much. i do know he's smooth in his movements and good off the line. but he might struggle to get seperation.

he also can catch anything in his radius, he'd be good value

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="giantsfan420"]streeter. and a wr i believe his name is mccnut or something...still quite a bit of talent out there[/quote]

[/quote]

i believe he's a pretty good possession wr. i think he went to mich. st??edit- California

not to sure about him, dont know much. i do know he's smooth in his movements and good off the line. but he might struggle to get seperation.

he also can catch anything in his radius, he'd be good value[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpQgifLH8u8

looks fast and can jump

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
                              X