Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosley quote

Ralph Vacchiano ? @TheBlueScreen Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    Why did Jayron Hosley leave college early? "Truthfully I felt like the college game was getting a little too easy for me," he said

I LOVE THIS GUY!

Re: Hosley quote

LOVE the confidence.

Comment

LOVE IT, I been watching him play for the last 2 years it did seem easy and half the time they didn't even throw his way. The guy feet work is crazy and gets to the ball quick I'm just so excited we are stacked.

Comment

LOVE IT, I been watching him play for the last 2 years it did seem easy and half the time they didn't even throw his way. The guy feet work is crazy and gets to the ball quick I'm just so excited we are stacked.

Comment

At this moment he is a NFL ready slot CB, period. Ball hawk, explosive ST player. Another impact player !!!
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]At this moment he is a NFL ready slot CB, period. Ball hawk, explosive ST player. Another impact player !!![/quote]

**** yeah!

Love this pick....I was honestly bummed with Aaron Ross left....he was a lot better corner than many fans gave him credit for.

If T2 comes back 100%, adding this kid as our #3/#4 CB is just huge.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]At this moment he is a NFL ready slot CB, period. Ball hawk, explosive ST player. Another impact player !!![/quote]

**** yeah!

Love this pick....I was honestly bummed with Aaron Ross left....he was a lot better corner than many fans gave him credit for.

[/quote]

Thatbbeen said I hope he comes hungry and with a lot of energy to compete, nothing will be handed to him.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

**** yeah!

[/quote]
                +1 on all of it. Plus I liked Ross, too, but I'm excited about our secondary.

Comment

It's only good if he can back it up. Otherwise it's just blahblahblah...

Comment

So does this mean T2 is the 3rd safety in the 3 safety set?

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]So does this mean T2 is the 3rd safety in the 3 safety set?[/quote]

Possibly. Didn't he do that for a bit for us before he got hurt? My memory is shot.

Comment

REALLY, to easy, OK Ryan leaf. Talk your smack on the field

Comment

[quote user="Bones911"]Ralph Vacchiano ? @TheBlueScreen Reply Retweet Favorite Open Why did Jayron Hosley leave college early? "Truthfully I felt like the college game was getting a little too easy for me," he said I LOVE THIS GUY![/quote]

Heh, wonder if theclasses were too easy for him too...lol

Comment

Working...
                          X