goal line back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goal line back?

who will be our goal line back that jacobs was?

we dont have a power back, so do we just use bradshaw or wilson?

maybe we go goal line formation wit 6 linemen, 2 TE, have pascoe as FB and hynoski as RB. kinda like what the packers do with kuhn.

Re: goal line back?

I say Bradshaw. He's much better between the tackles than he's given credit for

Comment

[quote user="nygfan0816"]who will be our goal line back that jacobs was? we dont have a power back, so do we just use bradshaw or wilson? maybe we go goal line formation wit 6 linemen, 2 TE, have pascoe as FB and hynoski as RB. kinda like what the packers do with kuhn.[/quote]

Wilson, eventually.

Comment

I hate Ware, but the one thing he seemed good at was converting on those two point conversions last year...

Comment

Honestly, Bradshaw was more of our goal line back anyways. Remember the bills game? He walked into the end zone and jumped over the line as well. Jacobs has not been our short yardage or goal line back in awhile.

Comment

Jacobs was not a good short yardage/goal line RB considering his size.

We should get Gerald Riggs or Marcus Allen out of retirement!

Comment

AB was a better goal line back than BJ was anyway.

Comment

the tough and rough Bradshaw...

Comment

mitch petrus

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]mitch petrus[/quote]

lol in that case, big ol Shaun Rodgers

Comment

actually, with how explosive wilson is and how he is a fast twitch quick, he very well could be the goal line back bc he should be able to reach the marker before the defense can collapse our OL...he's also a great north/south runner so he should be able to get to the marker faster than the d can make a play on him

Comment

Wait.......BJ was a goal line back? Who knew?
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I did not realize Jacobs was a goaline backe. Half the time he was *****. Couldn't not get a yard. Good riddins

Comment

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Honestly, Bradshaw was more of our goal line back anyways. Remember the bills game? He walked into the end zone and jumped over the line as well. Jacobs has not been our short yardage or goal line back in awhile.[/quote]

With the way the kid can do a backflip, I'm guessing Wilson can launch himselfover the pile.

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"]I say Bradshaw. He's much better between the tackles than he's given credit for[/quote]
                              +1. I think AB was actually better than BJ at the goal line the past couple of years. I wanted BJ to stay, so I'm not knocking him, just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X