Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is our Left Outside Guard? ...I say Diehl over Beatty!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is our Left Outside Guard? ...I say Diehl over Beatty!

Who is our Left Outside Guard? ...I say Diehl starts over Beatty! .......Until Mosely can develope maybe?
    Beatty is awful in run game!!!

And who replaces David Baas in a year or two? Jim Cordle ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? ........ Sign Mike Brewster NOW Mr.G.M.!!!!

Re: Who is our Left Outside Guard? ...I say Diehl over Beatty!

Beatty will be our LT, Diehl was awful last season...

Diehl will probably play RT for us this season unless Brewer or Locklear edge him out but that's doubtful.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

What's a "left outside guard"?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]What's a "left outside guard"?
        [/quote]

Lol oh man Roa...... give the kid a break we all knew he meant LT hahaha

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]What's a "left outside guard"?
          [/quote]

[/quote]

[8-)]
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]What's a "left outside guard"?
            [/quote]

[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Beatty the LT when we broke the sackless games record at 5?

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]What's a "left outside guard"?
              [/quote]

[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Beatty the LT when we broke the sackless games at 5?
              [/quote]

Yes.

The kid is obviously misguided and doesn't really know his *** from his elbow lol

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]What's a "left outside guard"?
                [/quote]

[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Beatty the LT when we broke the sackless games at 5?
                [/quote]

Yes.

The kid is obviously misguided and doesn't really know his *** from his elbow lol
                [/quote]

When I poop I lean on the toilet. Are you tellin me that's wrong?

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]What's a "left outside guard"?
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

When I poop I lean on the toilet. Are you tellin me that's wrong?[/quote]

Not as long as you don't accept any invitations to my house parties!

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]What's a "left outside guard"?
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

When I poop I lean on the toilet. Are you tellin me that's wrong?[/quote]

Not as long as you don't accept any invitations to my house parties!*
                    [/quote]

Sigh...

Comment

The left outside guard is the guy who plays next to the left inside tackle, no?

Comment

I remember when I was 8 and playing Madden I thought FS was Far safety and SS was short safety. I was corrected quite quickly when I started playing football.

Comment

[quote user="eli2hixon"]I remember when I was 8 and playing Madden I thought FS was Far safety and SS was short safety. I was corrected quite quickly when I started playing football.[/quote]

That almost makes more sense... LOL

Comment

[quote user="FUUFNF"][quote user="eli2hixon"]I remember when I was 8 and playing Madden I thought FS was Far safety and SS was short safety. I was corrected quite quickly when I started playing football.[/quote]

That almost makes more sense... LOL[/quote]

Haha yeah. I also remember as a kid my favorite baseball players were Jose Offerman and Ugueth Urbina on the Red Sox. Two stand up individuals (and not very good baseball players either).

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Beatty will be our LT, Diehl was awful last season...

Diehl will probably play RT for us this season unless Brewer or Locklear edge him out but that's doubtful.
                              [/quote]
                              I don't have much faith in Beatty, so it looks like 1 more year of Diehl. LT really needs to be addressed next year.

The OP mentioned replacing Baas, but lets see how he does this year before getting rid of him. He got better during the playoff run. And plus, Boothe did nicely filling in for him so it's possible that he'll be the long term solution at C if need be.

Comment

Working...
                              X