Vontaze Burfict: UDFA to Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vontaze Burfict: UDFA to Bengals

I would have definitely taken him as an UDFA. The Bengals took him as such.

Amazing -- Burfict was expected to go in the 1st round as late as 2 months ago. What a change in circumstances.

Re: Vontaze Burfict: UDFA to Bengals

I'm not saddened in any way by this.

Comment

He was not expected to go in the first two months ago, lol.

The player he was on the field this year was undraftable. Nevermind any of the off the field stuff and his performance at his proday and the combine.

Im shocked he got a try out with the bengals, didnt think he was that good.

And this is in no way shape or form giants related

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]He was not expected to go in the first two months ago, lol.

The player he was on the field this year was undraftable. Nevermind any of the off the field stuff and his performance at his proday and the combine.

And this is in no way shape or form giants related[/quote]

I posted mine in general sports [link]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2552158.aspx[/link]
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

yeah this guy looks like a real stud...nice man boobies.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7821147/nfl-asu-linebacker-vontaze-burfict-draft-most-misunderstood-player-espn-magazine

Comment

Finally we can end that speculation

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]He was not expected to go in the first two months ago, lol.

And this is in no way shape or form giants related[/quote]
              HA! Many of the mocks DID have him going in the 1st, and the Ravens in particular.

I figured that it was Giants related because these boards had about 10 separate Burfict threads going a few months ago.

I've never seen a player point a finger at an opposing QB as Vontaze. We could have given him one of those big foamy "#1 fingers" to point at QBs. It would have been fun.

Comment

[quote user="GiantLife615"]yeah this guy looks like a real stud...nice man boobies.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7821147/nfl-asu-linebacker-vontaze-burfict-draft-most-misunderstood-player-espn-magazine
                [/quote]
                Pierce had man-boobies and he did pretty good for us.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]I would have definitely taken him as an UDFA. The Bengals took him as such.

Amazing -- Burfict was expected to go in the 1st round as late as 2 months ago. What a change in circumstances.[/quote]

Marvin Lewis is a glutton for punishment. When will he learn?
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Why are we still talking about this guy?

Comment

Good to see the mentally stable Burfict joined the stable Bengals.

Comment

Working...
                      X