What about Chad Jones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Chad Jones?

anybody have an update on him? wasn't he supposed to be ready for this season?

i was really excited about him when we got him and i think he will be a solid contributor to the safety group when he comes back. with deon grant being let go, we need a 3rd safety to step in behind rolle and phillips, this is his chance to step in and impress.

Re: What about Chad Jones?

[quote user="da_mane_man"]anybody have an update on him? wasn't he supposed to be ready for this season?

i was really excited about him when we got him and i think he will be a solid contributor to the safety group when he comes back. with deon grant being let go, we need a 3rd safety to step in behind rolle and phillips, this is his chance to step in and impress.
    [/quote]

He participated in the recent OTA
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="da_mane_man"]anybody have an update on him? wasn't he supposed to be ready for this season?

[/quote]
      I don't think at all that he was supposed to be ready this year. He can run, but he's not "NFL ready" this year. At least that's my understanding.

Comment

If he still runs with that limp it will be hard on him to compete.If all that works itself out then I think he's in there

Comment

didnt he run a sub 5 sec 40 yard dash recently? if he did, he sure aint running with no limp..

Comment

4.84 I believe

Comment

I think this is a very interesting situation. I wonder what the terms of his contract are? How long is he under contract? Will he be a free agent next year? If he contract is up after this year, does he have to show the Giants some real progress on the football field before they extend him? I wonder what the business deal is?

Comment

not sure about what the contract situation is either, but he'd be an ungrateful *** if he signs with anyone else except us, after all we waited for him to get better and not cutting him..

Comment

Working...
                X