Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Wilson will have a small offensive package?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Wilson will have a small offensive package?

With very little carries per game and his package gets larger as the year goes on?, or no carries at all right away?

Re: Do you think Wilson will have a small package?

it all depends on how his training camp and preseason goes.

if he is able to hang on to the ball, he see more time. if not, he wont.

Comment

[quote user="nygfan0816"]it all depends on how his training camp and preseason goes.

if he is able to hang on to the ball, he see more time. if not, he wont.[/quote] This is true ball security is an issue.

Comment

Package..ball security..omg..
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

i think he will be the #2 back opening day. just my opinion.

dj ware is mediocre.

scott could be a good 3.

Comment

[quote user="nygfan0816"]i think he will be the #2 back opening day. just my opinion.

dj ware is mediocre.

scott could be a good 3.[/quote] I think so too. man I can't wait to see him in action. I wonder what his receiving ability is like.

Comment

He will most definitely be the number 2 back on opening day. His ball security issues are mainly to do with the fact that this guy doesn't go down!! The Giants fixed this problem with Bradshaw and they will do the same with Wilson. Wilson has elite measurables and gamebreaking ability and I can honestly see him being a top 5 back one day.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="nygfan0816"]i think he will be the #2 back opening day. just my opinion.

dj ware is mediocre.

scott could be a good 3.[/quote] I think so too. man I can't wait to see him in action. I wonder what his receiving ability is like.
                [/quote]

While he didn't catch a lot of passes in college, he was said to have had a great combine in the receiving drills.

Comment

At any stretch it'll be hard to match Brandon Stokley's big package from last season.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="nygfan0816"]i think he will be the #2 back opening day. just my opinion.

dj ware is mediocre.

[/quote]

You might say you can't wait to see his package in action.

Comment

I gotta ask you Harooni, did you make these same type of thread titles for Tiki as well? lol

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]With very little carries per game and his package gets larger as the year goes on?, or no carries at all right away?
                        [/quote]

Man, it was funny the first few times but its getting a bit lame now. You seriously love attention. OK you're gay we get that.

Moving on..

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"]He will most definitely be the number 2 back on opening day. His ball security issues are mainly to do with the fact that this guy doesn't go down!! The Giants fixed this problem with Bradshaw and they will do the same with Wilson. Wilson has elite measurables and gamebreaking ability and I can honestly see him being a top 5 back one day.[/quote]

"this guy doesn't go down!"

Comment

what is it with harooni and the homosexual innuendos...smh lol

Comment

Tiki will be very jealous of Wilson's package now that you have posted this.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X