Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paraphrasing: Ahmad Bradshaw says, I got y'all reach!!!!!! (David Wilson)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paraphrasing: Ahmad Bradshaw says, I got y'all reach!!!!!! (David Wilson)

REACH THIS

Bradshaw accepts assignment project: "DAVID WILSON"

Re: Ahmad Bradshaw says; I got y'all reach (David Wilson)

[quote user="Breezely"]REACH THIS

Bradshaw accepts assignment project: "DAVID WILSON"[/quote]
    I love that article -- the young veterans on this team are leading and providing themselves as wonderful examples of what it takes to succeed as a Giant. AB is definitely my favorite player.

I love it -- this really is TC's team.

Comment

Paraphrasing: we going to show the world what two running backs from Virginia can do.

It's on baby!!!!!!!

Comment

This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.[/quote]

ALL IN , baby!!!!!!!!

It's funny how I keep hearing that mantra every where now. I listen to a lot of sport shows and every now and then I hear the phrase "ALL IN"!

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.[/quote]

playstations are serious business.

Comment

Bradshaw is my fav giant......I don't care what anyone thinks, he the toughest SOB on the team.....

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"] he the toughest SOB on the team.....[/quote]

Agree 100%

Comment

[quote user="Breezely"][quote user="NY_Eli"]This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.[/quote] ALL IN , baby!!!!!!!! It's funny how I keep hearing that mantra every where now. I listen to a lot of sport shows and every now and then I hear the phrase "ALL IN"![/quote]

Jaguars owner Shad Khan has actually used it for the Jags this season. Jags are "All In!". Can't they think of a different saying? Especially since we just created it last year and won the superbowl. Guess it really is a copycat league.

Comment

Re: Paraphrasing: Ahmad Bradshaw says, I got y'all reach!!!!!! (David Wilson)

I love the approach the veterans on this team are taking.

Comment

Bradshaw and Character issues before the draft.
                      The media blows this way out of perportion.
                      The difference between AB and 90% of the other NFL players is he got caught.
                      If the media held us accoutable for our youthful character issues few of us would have a job.
                      Thank goodness we've been given time to mature into productive adult citizens.
                      Well.... during the week at least.
                      The weekends are my time!!!

+1
                      AB and TC that's right Tom Coughlin are the toughest SOBs on the team.

Comment

It is always the weak minded who take short cuts in generalizinga conclusion over a singlepart of a player's game. Every young person who has a run in with the law is not the criminal element. It may be a red flag and reason to do more homework but not a single reason to act one way or another. JR and his team do a very good job of doing the whole job of analyzing a prospect. Bradshaw embodies everything it means to be a Giant. Can't wait to get started this summer!

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                        X