No announcement yet.

Why not try Adrien Robinson at DE too?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not try Adrien Robinson at DE too?

I wonder if the coaches have thought about it? If he has JPP's measure-ables, why not give it a shot?

Re: Why not try Adrien Robinson at DE too?

The new Brandon Jacobs

Comment

Cause they need a freakin TE more...your messing with my zen thing man... (only some will get this reference)
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

He'll be playing water boy for now ... how many positions do you want the kid to master?!

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Come on now.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I like him at QB. He could be our Cam Newton.

Comment

LOL

It crossed my mind... he's as big and has a bigger wingspan than JPP(as crazy as that is to believe it's true)

But he's a TE and he isn't moving inside. I'd LOVE to have a DOMINANT TE for a change.
              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I hear he isn't showing up for otas because he'll be too busy training in pole vault for the London Olympics.

Comment

Chase Blackburn has the same measurables as Eli Manning, imo

Comment

really...?[:^)]

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]He'll be playing water boy for now ... how many positions do you want the kid to master?![/quote]
                      You're really hating on this Robinson pick aren't ya? As it stands he's one injury from being a starter.

Let me ask you this, how many catches did Ballard have his senior year?....14 with 0 TD's

Comment

Sticky icky

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Kruunch"]He'll be playing water boy for now ... how many positions do you want the kid to master?![/quote]
                          You're really hating on this Robinson pick aren't ya? As it stands he's one injury from being a starter.

Let me ask you this, how many catches did Ballard have his senior year?....14 with 0 TD's
                          [/quote]

What's that got to do with the fact that the OP wants him to play DE?

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Kruunch"]He'll be playing water boy for now ... how many positions do you want the kid to master?![/quote]

[/quote]

What's that got to do with the fact that the OP wants him to play DE?
                            [/quote]
                            Every thread on Robinson I see Kruunch calling him an UDFA, and in this one he called him the waterboy. As it stands he's the second string TE

Comment

I would like to see him in the wildcat
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X