Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks at #90 on top 100!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-g...P11_hot_topics

#90? This list so far is crap. How is Nicks only 5 spots higher than Tebow?

Nicks had a monster playoff run and for him to finish at 90 is ridiculous.

Re: Nicks at #90 on top 100!

Nicks had an amazing year. He should of at least been in the Top 10.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Sanchez and Romo will be ranked above Eli. Watch it happen.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Sanchez and Romo will be ranked above Eli. Watch it happen.[/quote]

Sanchez will most likely not make it and Romo is 91
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-g...P11_hot_topics

Nicks had a monster playoff run and for him to finish at 90 is ridiculous.[/quote]

There are 1800 players he is 90 /// I think thats about right ... he is not the 90th wide reciever .... there are 10 QB ahead of him, running back, Eli, JPP, Cruz .... come on, I love my Giants, but the ranking is right

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-g...P11_hot_topics

Nicks had a monster playoff run and for him to finish at 90 is ridiculous.[/quote]

the better question is how is tebow on that stupid *** list

Comment

Why in God's name is Tebow on the list?
              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

I bet Cruz is ranked higher.

For wrs, I bet its Fitz, Johnson and johnson, bowe, Cruz, Wallace before Nicks.

Comment

[quote user="B&RWarrior"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-g...P11_hot_topics

Why in God's name is Tebow on the list?[/quote]

I believe you answered your own question.

Comment

booo hooo waah waah... all this crying over a list that doesn't matter to the players that really don't care about this popularity contest. who cares.... just win baby

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                    @Katdaddyjay 17h
                    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]booo hooo waah waah... all this crying over a list that doesn't matter to the players that really don't care about this popularity contest. who cares.... just win baby
                      [/quote]

boooo hooo waaah waaah...all this crying over people discussing a list that doesnt matter bc they have an opinion of something that differs from urs...respectfully speaking and no offense intended

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="rainierjef"]booo hooo waah waah... all this crying over a list that doesn't matter to the players that really don't care about this popularity contest. who cares.... just win baby
                        [/quote]

boooo hooo waaah waaah...all this crying over people discussing a list that doesnt matter bc they have an opinion of something that differs from urs...respectfully speaking and no offense intended[/quote]

lol how is it that when i saw your name as the next poster i slightly sighed and siad oh god here we go. you need a life bro hanging on to everything i say to either dispel it or confront it is not a healthy habit.

read what i said again why do we care right? of a list made by players or probably altered by analyst for rating right? of the top 100 players right? tracking... when you know a player like Eli can careless about it or nicks? why get riled up? who cares bro smfh.

want an opinion on something ask yourself what will Nicks and cruz do seeing signifigant double coverage this season due to their previous great seasons.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="rainierjef"]booo hooo waah waah... all this crying over a list that doesn't matter to the players that really don't care about this popularity contest. who cares.... just win baby
                          [/quote]

boooo hooo waaah waaah...all this crying over people discussing a list that doesnt matter bc they have an opinion of something that differs from urs...respectfully speaking and no offense intended[/quote]

lol how is it that when i saw your name as the next poster i slightly sighed and siad oh god* here we go. you need a life bro hanging on to everything i say to either dispel it or confront it is not a healthy habit.*

read what i said again why do we care right? of a list made by players or probably altered by analyst for rating right? of the top 100 players right? tracking... when you know a player like Eli can careless about it or nicks? why get riled up?* who cares bro smfh.

want an opinion on something ask yourself what will Nicks and cruz do seeing signifigant double coverage this season due to their previous great seasons.
                          [/quote]

huh? i responded to the thread it could be u or anyone and i woulda responded. lol u think really highly of urself which is good imo.

but yeah my point still remains valid. u went boo hoo wah wah to people commenting on the list, and i went boo hoo wah wah to the person commenting on the people commenting on the list. and as i said, no offense intended...

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="rainierjef"]booo hooo waah waah... all this crying over a list that doesn't matter to the players that really don't care about this popularity contest. who cares.... just win baby
                            [/quote]

lol how is it that when i saw your name as the next poster i slightly sighed and siad oh god here we go. you need a life bro hanging on to everything i say to either dispel it or confront it is not a healthy habit.

read what i said again why do we care right? of a list made by players or probably altered by analyst for rating right? of the top 100 players right? tracking... when you know a player like Eli can careless about it or nicks? why get riled up? who cares bro smfh.

[/quote]

huh? i responded to the thread it could be u or anyone and i woulda responded. lol u think really highly of urself which is good imo.

but yeah my point still remains valid. u went boo hoo wah wah to people commenting on the list, and i went boo hoo wah wah to the person commenting on the people commenting on the list. and as i said, no offense intended...[/quote]

but there was no QQ in my post though?
                            the OP sounded upset that Nicks was only 90 which hinted to me he was slightly or majorly disturbed by it hence the ricochet of upset posts that nicks is only 90.

i merely pointed out why bother and you say i'm boohooing... you know what your right i am boo hoo wah wah about it.

good day sir

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"]Nicks had an amazing year. He should of at least been in the Top 10.[/quote]+1

Comment

Working...
                              X