Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi is FINALLY on twitter......lol hilarious stuff follow him

https://twitter.com/#!/OsiUmenyiora

And fyi, i dont always play defensive end. But when i do, i prefer to play it for the NYG. Stay thirsty my friends

@willbeatty65 whatever will beatty. Enjoy the camp *** whippings u will be receiving. Howis married life by the way?

Back home in FL. Afternoon workout, then a quick shower with @AXE Sport Blast so I smell good before dinner

@DatBoyJPP you still smell like a crocodile

@TeamVic send me all your followers. Or il beat you down in fifa like i usually do

Im headed to Popeyes chicken now. If there are no......... Never mind. Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I was in a nigerian restaurant in brooklyn. I was the only nigerian there. I left right away.

Im in a chinese restaurant, but i see no chinese people. They must know something i dont, im leaving right now

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Osi is FINALLY on twitter......lol hilarious stuff follow him

lol Good stuff........

Comment

Because when people think your tough, they want to see how tough.

Osi is a riot.

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Because when people think your tough, they want to see how tough.

Osi is a riot.[/quote]

Heard that before...

"and when people want to see how tough, you wake up in a roadside ditch.

Don't end up in a roadside ditch.

Get rid of cable and upgrade to direct tv...."

Comment

With all due respect, you are an idiot

this stuff isnt close to "hilarous"

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"]With all due respect, you are an idiot

this stuff isnt close to "hilarous"[/quote]

Lol...talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

Comment

An outspoken, disgruntled Athlete with an open, unfiltered public speaking forum?......This definitely isn't a good combination

He even knows it, yet he continues on.....

Im probably the wrong guy to have a twitter acct by the way

Comment

Pretty funny!!!

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"]With all due respect, you are an idiot

That avatar must really be you!

Comment

@JustinTuckNYG91 i am up. Working out. Its 5 am in vegas. That should let u know how hungry, and angry i am. Hahahahahahaha

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

It has the potential to be interesting. Hillarious, it's not (yet)

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]It has the potential to be interesting. Hillarious, it's not (yet)[/quote]

Do yo follow the other Giants players? Its pretty depressing. All Victor Cruz does is retweet ugly girls and guys like Tuck show little to no emotion.

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]It has the potential to be interesting. Hillarious, it's not (yet)[/quote]

Do yo follow the other Giants players? Its pretty depressing. All Victor Cruz does is retweet ugly girls and guys like Tuck show little to no emotion.
                          [/quote]

I stopped because it was mostly uninteresting and taking up all of timeline. The one current Giant that I still follow is Weatherford. He is pretty funny during the season with his Eli hair updates. I follow Strahan as well.

If they say anything actually interesting, they get re-tweeted by the Giants' writers anyway.

Comment

That crocodile comment is funny. Osi seems to have a sense of humor all his own. I can see how your stand bro guy wouldn't have enough wit to fid him humorous.

Comment

[quote user="DVision"][quote user="nevada11"]With all due respect, you are an idiot

That avatar must really be you![/quote]

im only saying that because this guy said the same thing to me in a thread i started

because i thought 07 osi is better than 2010 and 2011 osi he called me an idiot. lucky i didnt report him

Comment

Working...
                              X