Clear All

• 20 hours till Eli on SNL!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ight-live-host

I'm so ****ing psyched.

Re: 20 hours till Eli on SNL!!!

oh, offseason...

Comment

I hope the writers capitalize on Elis goofiness, instead of actually expecting him to be some kind of comedian, that would be just awkward....

Comment

Link

I'm still trying to understand how he can mispronounce "musical" so many different ways. Go Eli.

Moosicyel
        Musigel

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]I'm still trying to understand how he can mispronounce "musical" so many different ways.

Moosicyel
          Musigel

[/quote]

Ha ha . . . .I thought that I was the only one that noticed that . . . .

Comment

I am nervous for the lad...

(that NY crowd can be so tough [:|] [8-)])

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Meh, I saw the promos and he looked mighty awkward. I wish him the best but judging by those SNL spots...people are just going to continue to say "Eli is no Peyton".

But yeah, I will definitely be watching...I have the DVR thing going just in case he kills it
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]Meh, I saw the promos and he looked mighty awkward. I wish him the best but judging by those SNL spots...people are just going to continue to say "Eli is no Peyton".

But yeah, I will definitely be watching...I have the DVR thing going just in case he kills it [/quote]
                Looks like we are going to get some Michael Cera humor...

Comment

Autotune is set![B]

Comment

Looking forward to it. I saw some clips and he sounded like he had a bit of a lisp.

But I'm sure he'll be great.

Comment

It's too bad SNL hasn't been funny in a long time. Now people will just hate on Eli even though it won't be totally his fault.

Comment

[quote user="Giant in Dallas"]It's too bad SNL hasn't been funny in a long time. Now people will just hate on Eli even though it won't be totally his fault.[/quote]

people gonna hate Eli just because.

It's flat ****ing ridiculous though.

Comment

Seth Meyers said Peyton was one of the best hosts they've had - athlete or not. Not fair to compare Eli to Peyton on this. Compare him to Tom Brady or Wayne Gretzky or the other athletes who have hosted. Peyton is a natural actor.

Comment

it's obvious, Peyton was the "class clown."

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Seth Meyers said Peyton was one of the best hosts they've had - athlete or not. Not fair to compare Eli to Peyton on this. Compare him to Tom Brady or Wayne Gretzky or the other athletes who have hosted. Peyton is a natural actor.[/quote]

Tom Brady's episode was boring and not funny. Brady looked like he didn't even rehearse and was reading his lines from cue cards.

I'm predicting Eli will "at least" be better than that awful episode.
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                              X