Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of our team will improve the most this year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What part of our team will improve the most this year.

From last season to this one, which part of our team will be most improved?

I'm saying O-line, one full year together, should help strengthen the "bond."

DB's could be another, TT back, rolle back to saftey, prince's second year, and a lot of depth behind them.

Re: What part of our team will improve the most this year.

I hope your right and I'm wrong. I say the LB core will show the most improvement with the addition of Rivers, and J Will and Herzlich returning for the second year, and another year of experience at LB for Kiwi.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Has to be O-Line. They can't possibly be worse than last year. There is only one direction to go.

Comment

Defensive Ends. We need a full year of dominance, can't pray for them (minus JPP) to have it turn on in late December. Tuck, Osi, and even Kiwi need to be consistent forces all year. JPP hasn't proved problematic in consistency.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="B&RWarrior"]I hope your right and I'm wrong. I say the LB core will show the most improvement with the addition of Rivers, and J Will and Herzlich returning for the second year, and another year of experience at LB for Kiwi.[/quote]

if we run a similar D to the one we ran last year, the LB core isn't a big worry as we only have 2 LB's on the field at a time, and i thought they did a pretty good job last year anyway.

Comment

I hope the return game. Through the playoffs that was the main time of the game I was holding my breath.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Defensive Ends. We need a full year of dominance, can't pray for them (minus JPP) to have it turn on in late December. Tuck, Osi, and even Kiwi need to be consistent forces all year. JPP hasn't proved problematic in consistency.[/quote]

now that our secondary is gunna be back to full strength, the need for the DE's to still be dominant will be less than the need from last season. I still don't think they did that bad last year.

Comment

hopefully its the fans.

boo hoo we have a hell stretch its over

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I hope the return game. Through the playoffs that was the main time of the game I was holding my breath.[/quote]

I honestly can't remember the last time i was confident in or excited about out return game, maybe back when hixon was healthy. an improvement would be extremely welcome.

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]hopefully its the fans.

[/quote]

looool never gunna happen.

Comment

O-line should improve the most this year. I would like to see the LB's step it up as well.

Comment

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]Has to be O-Line.* They can't possibly be worse than last year.* There is only one direction to go.[/quote]

i'd say based on room for improvement it'd be the OL and running game...

and I hope they are the most improved unit...
                        if not them, then I agree with GMEN, the DE unit will hopefully contribute at a high level all season and not just depend on JPP for most of it.

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]hopefully its the fans.

[/quote]

so ironic.

i too hope certain fans improve as well...

Comment

When people say the Oline, they must be thinking of the running game. The Oline did pretty well all year in pass protection. The run game was dead last, and that's where we must improve.
                            Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

[quote user="Mercury"]When people say the Oline, they must be thinking of the running game.* The Oline did pretty well all year in pass protection.* The run game was dead last, and that's where we must improve.
                              [/quote]

well i got to respectfully disagree...completely.

Eli masked the OL deficiencies in the pass game, the running backs couldn't do that in the run game. OL absolutely needs to improve in pass and run blocking...run blocking was putrid, and pass blocking wasn't much better.

Eli was among the most sacked, hit, and pressured last season...

Comment

Working...
                              X