Eli's SNL TD celebration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli's SNL TD celebration

After watching this, how EPIC would it be if after he scored a TD this season if he did the dropped sandwich bit? I was just thinking this and thought it would be damn hilarious.

Re: Eli's SNL TD celebration

Eli would never do it, but Im sure some of his teammates might.

Comment

link?

Comment

[quote user="NYFan221"]link?

[/quote]

You can watch the whole episode on Hulu.

Here's this skit.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...apture/1400072

Comment

Jacobs would have done it.

Comment

Can anyone post the screen shot of eli in the clown wig with the "Quarterbacks do it in 2 minutes" sign?

btw, I thought some of the photos of Eli they used as bumpers through the show were gorgeous. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...18#item=242164 I tried saving them to my computer, but they came up empty and must be protected in some way. If anyone has a way to save them, let me know.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Can anyone post the screen shot of eli in the clown wig with the "Quarterbacks do it in 2 minutes" sign?

btw, I thought some of the photos of Eli they used as bumpers through the show were gorgeous. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...18#item=242164 I tried saving them to my computer, but they came up empty and must be protected in some way. If anyone has a way to save them, let me know.[/quote]

Nevermind. If you save it from the bottom strip it works.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"][quote user="NYFan221"]link?

[/quote]

Here's this skit.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...apture/1400072[/quote]

Thanks!

Comment

Andy Reid would NEVER drop a sandwich.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"][quote user="NYFan221"]link?

[/quote]

Here's this skit.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...apture/1400072[/quote]

Doesn't work in Canada, damn Hulu.

Comment

[quote user="crooza172"]After watching this, how EPIC would it be if after he scored a TD this season if he did the dropped sandwich bit? I was just thinking this and thought it would be damn hilarious.[/quote]

That might actually make that terrible skit pretty funny in review.

Of course the 90%+ of people watching the game who didn't see the skit would be like WTF?! (even funnier)
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

No doubt.. I too hope one of his teammates do it.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="crooza172"]After watching this, how EPIC would it be if after he scored a TD this season if he did the dropped sandwich bit? I was just thinking this and thought it would be damn hilarious.[/quote]

Of course the 90%+ of people watching the game who didn't see the skit would be like WTF?! (even funnier)[/quote] well its not eli's fault snl cast and writers are just awful now

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="crooza172"]After watching this, how EPIC would it be if after he scored a TD this season if he did the dropped sandwich bit? I was just thinking this and thought it would be damn hilarious.[/quote]

Of course the 90%+ of people watching the game who didn't see the skit would be like WTF?! (even funnier)[/quote] well its not eli's fault snl cast and writers are just awful now
                            [/quote]

Bahaha, I thought that skit was hilarious. Keenan Thompson as Ray Lewis: "I'm not wearin' any of those funky pajamas"

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="crooza172"]After watching this, how EPIC would it be if after he scored a TD this season if he did the dropped sandwich bit? I was just thinking this and thought it would be damn hilarious.[/quote]

[/quote]

Bahaha, I thought that skit was hilarious. Keenan Thompson as Ray Lewis: "I'm not wearin' any of those funky pajamas"

Comment

Working...
                              X