I'm very sorry people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very sorry people

....but it's time we acknowledge the truth.

Our QB is a dork!!!!

Personally I'm fine with that. Its about the play on the field. But please Eli...PLEASE!!!!...don't do another Saturday Night Live ever again. And while your at it, please don't do another Oreo commercial and maybe you should stop the watch commercials too. As a matter of fact don't do anything where there might be a camera in the general vicinity. (except for football of course)

Stick to being the QB of the New York Giants. Its what you're good at.

I say this with love in my heart for you and my beloved team.

Morehead has spoken!!

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Re: I'm very sorry people

"What did you say?"

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

"What did you say?"

[/quote]

I had to look away.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][/quote]

Yeah....That's him.

Comment

You made Eli cry.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Lol, HE'S SUCH A COMEDIAN HAHA.

He was such a dork

Comment

"I don't think Eli isthat dorky..."

"I do. What a dork. Nerds! Nerds! Nerds!"

"More then me? Duh!"

Comment

I love that he's dorky. If he played back when you were a kid, Morehead (what, like....the 1920s?) He would have been such an inspiration to people much like yourself!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I was talking with a friend the other day who is a Patriot's fan, and she said "Eli Manning has one facial expression; CONFUSED!" I laughed because it's kind of true.

Comment

I actually think that Andrew Luck might be goofier looking than both Eli and Jay Cutler combined (before Luck, I thought that Eli and Cutler were neck-and-neck for the title of goofiest looking NFL QB).

I'll take my goofy-looking two-time SB champ and MVP any day though!

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I was talking with a friend the other day who is a Patriot's fan, and she said "Eli Manning has one facial expression; CONFUSED!" I laughed because it's kind of true.[/quote]

Comment

i love when he does things like SNL and the oreo commercials...gives us another aspect besides the one thats strictly him as a football player.

you're not exactly the Fonz either but its still fun every 1 in 38 yrs when u post

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Our QB is a dork!!!!

Personally I'm fine with that.* Its about the play on the field.* But please Eli...PLEASE!!!!...don't do another Saturday Night Live ever again.** And while your at it, please don't do another Oreo commercial and maybe you should stop the watch commercials too.* As a matter of fact don't do anything where there might be a camera in the general vicinity.* (except for football of course)

Stick to being the QB of the New York Giants.** Its what you're good at.

Morehead has spoken!!

[/quote]

It's true...but in all seriousness, I'd rather have a QB whose personal life is so boring that we never hear about it, than one who gets accused of rape every year, or one who texts **** pics, or one who stages dogfights, or one who is a GQ centerfold, or...

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Our QB is a dork!!!!

Personally I'm fine with that. Its about the play on the field. But please Eli...PLEASE!!!!...don't do another Saturday Night Live ever again. And while your at it, please don't do another Oreo commercial and maybe you should stop the watch commercials too. As a matter of fact don't do anything where there might be a camera in the general vicinity. (except for football of course)

Stick to being the QB of the New York Giants. Its what you're good at.

Morehead has spoken!!

[/quote]

Yes, but he's OUR DORK! []

He gets [Y] [Y] [Y] for being willing to put himself out there
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X