Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Ravens offer 3rd round pick for Osi

take it for what its worth.

Drew Boylhart of The Huddle Report is reporting that the Baltimore Ravens have offered a 3rd round pick for Osi Umenyiora

Re: Report: Ravens offer 3rd round pick for Osi

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]take it for what its worth.

Drew Boylhart of The Huddle Report is reporting that the Baltimore Ravens have offered a 3rd round pick for Osi Umenyiora

[/quote]

Let's see if JR can get them up to a 2nd round pick.

I think that's the Giants FO magic number.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Still a good situational player, but I am getting tired of the same old story. I say trade him for a 2nd. Wonder if they will pay him what he thinks he is worth.

Comment

osi has no problem playing the final year out of his contract with another team, just the giants, oddly enough smh

Comment

He will be gone this week.

Comment

lets see if reese bites. i hope he doesnt, let Osi play this season out. If osi goes, kiwi goes back to DE and our LB's suffer. Osi will play his butt off if he really wants to get paid. It'll be interesting how this one plays out..

Comment

I'd like to see a legitimate source for this rumor.....

Comment

uhm. yeah. no. Even for a 2nd round pick, it might be worth more to have Osi play out his contract. It'll give us a better chance to repeat.

Comment

Cant sell this guy, u must be kidding.
                  outside of JPP he is OUR best DE , yes better than Tuck

Comment

[quote user="galaxy10"]Still a good situational player, but I am getting tired of the same old story. I say trade him for a 2nd. Wonder if they will pay him what he thinks he is worth.
                    [/quote]

im really up in this air with this one. losing osi really hurts our front 7 depth, especially with the loss of tollefson.

Comment

[quote user="MattyD21"]Cant sell this guy, u must be kidding.
                      outside of JPP he is OUR best DE , yes better than Tuck[/quote]

when you say DE, you do mean COMPLETE DE, correct? Osi is an incredible pass rusher, but lacks in the run D. Tuck, on the other hand, is a complete player. no comparison there.

Comment

[quote user="Aperspective"]He will be gone this week.[/quote]

this is basically a 4th round pick. The ravens are a good team that usually makes it to the playoffs each year. Then again i doubt we would get a 2nd rounder for osi. Asking for a first may be looked at as disrespect.
                        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

The Giants will only do this for a 1st or 2nd Round Draft Pick.
                          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="MattyD21"]Cant sell this guy, u must be kidding. outside of JPP he is OUR best DE , yes better than Tuck[/quote]

when you say DE, you do mean COMPLETE DE, correct? Osi is an incredible pass rusher, but lacks in the run D. Tuck, on the other hand, is a complete player. no comparison there.
                            [/quote]

You mean, when healthy? Tuck was a shell of himself most of last year. Osi was more of an impact DE then Tuck throughout the season. And Im not knocking Tuck, but Im tired of peopleunder estimating the value of Osi playing DE.

HE MADE EVERYONE BETTER, INCLUDING TUCK!

Osi for a 1st or baulk at the price. He is too valuable for his final year to sell cheap.

Comment

If Osi has a good year and leaves via fa at the end well get a comp 3rd the following ear anyway. One year with a pro bowl de is worth more than getting that 3rd a year earlier.

Comment

Working...
                              X