Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Top 100.......A.J. Green better than Nicks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Top 100.......A.J. Green better than Nicks?

Really?

Both played 15 games in the season, but Nicks had better stats and we all know what he did in the postseason.

IMO, this is a case of jumping on a hot rookie on a team that surprised and made the playoffs.

Re: NFL Top 100.......A.J. Green better than Nicks?

Green might surpass everyone but Johnson in a year or two.

I agree though, too early, but what do you expect from a player's list? Accuracy?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Green might surpass everyone but Johnson in a year or two.

I agree though, too early, but what do you expect from a player's list? Accuracy?[/quote]
      Yeah, these are the same guys that didn't even have Nicks on their list last season.

Comment

Awful

at this point and time, nicks is the superior route runner and is the more accomplished of the two

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="gmen0820"]Green might surpass everyone but Johnson in a year or two.

I agree though, too early, but what do you expect from a player's list? Accuracy?[/quote]
          Yeah, these are the same guys that didn't even have Nicks on their list last season.
          [/quote]McNabb was on it. Enough said haha.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="gmen0820"]Green might surpass everyone but Johnson in a year or two.

[/quote]McNabb was on it. Enough said haha.[/quote]
            Exactly.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="gmen0820"]Green might surpass everyone but Johnson in a year or two. I agree though, too early, but what do you expect from a player's list? Accuracy?[/quote]
              Exactly.
              [/quote]

& Tebow

The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

and apparently john khun

Comment

Wow...Desean Jackson was ahead of Nicks.

What?
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

can anyone list the players 80-71

Comment

The top 100 players are all extremely close in talent and value to their teams when you think about it. When there are 2500 players in and out of the league on a yearly basis, to be the top 4% is incredible. Sure there have been head scratchers on the list, but to be top 100 means you are a top 3 player on your team or could be top 3 player on another team.

Comment

Aj green is good..how about,the fact jordy nelson was ahead of nicks

Comment

[quote user="Martyr"]

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="gmen0820"]Green might surpass everyone but Johnson in a year or two. I agree though, too early, but what do you expect from a player's list? Accuracy?[/quote]
                          Exactly.
                          [/quote]

& Tebow

[/quote]
                          I don't believe that Tebow was on last year's list.

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"]Aj green is good..how about,the fact jordy nelson was ahead of nicks[/quote]

Jordy Nelson aint better than Nicks, but he did have a MONSTER season last season...

no use sweating it, next season Nicks will cement what a lot of analysts believe, that he is a top 5 or 3 WR

Comment

80. Jordy Nelson - Packers - WR

79. Nnamdi Asoumgha - Eagles - CB

77. AJ Green - Bengals - WR

75. Jason Witten - Cowboys - TE

71. Deasean Jackson - Eagles - WR

All these guys were rated too high imo. Witten and Green, I guess I could see...but ahead of the season Nelson had?? I still don't get the parameters, is it based solely on last seasons play? is it based on what the players think will occur next season?

D-Jackson at 71 is a farce, but it shows how much players respect his game speed...

I'd swapped Nicks with D-Jackson, removed D-Jackson altogether, moved AJ Green to where Nicks was originally, and Nelson to where AJ Green is...but what do I know

Comment

Working...
                              X