OUR D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUR D

SO MUCH YAPPING. SO LITTLE IN THE WAY OF PERFORMANCE. AND ANTRELL IS THE BIGGEST OFFENDER. I KNOW HE'S PLAYING OUT OF POSITION ALL YEAR. BUT... THEY ARE GETTING GASHED.... AGAIN...

Re: OUR D

lotsa soft zone and no run stopping. get ready for the TUMS

Comment

[quote user="elitosmith"]SO MUCH YAPPING. SO LITTLE IN THE WAY OF PERFORMANCE. AND ANTRELL IS THE BIGGEST OFFENDER. I KNOW HE'S PLAYING OUT OF POSITION ALL YEAR. BUT... THEY ARE GETTING GASHED.... AGAIN...[/quote]

Antrelle Rolle is a good player. I am sorry that he yaps a lot according to you, but that is what a true leader does.

Also to be fair, he has been playing out of position since he go here.
      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

our D sucks D

Comment

All bark no bite. Perry should be ashamed to be called a DC

Comment

Giants D playing with no heart.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue121"]All bark no bite. Perry should be ashamed to be called a DC
              [/quote]

Damn, Damn! You took the words right out of my mouth. He offers these absolutely no direction.
              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

In order to stop the run, the D has to have heart. Ours seems to have lost theirs

Comment

having grown up with the dominant Giants defense of the mid 80's and early 90's its really tough to watch this group. I remember when watching the Giants play defense was more exciting than watching them play offense.

Pierre-Paul is the exception. Big time motor and athleticism. It's impossible not to love this guy.

JPP can't do it alone though and I have almost no confidence in the Giants D to come up w/ a big stop when needed.

Comment

READ THE WHOLE POST. I WROTE HE'S BEEN PLAYINGOUT OF POSITION. BUT A LEADER LEADS BY EXAMPLE... NOT JUST HIS MOUTH... YOU CAN LEAD WITHOUT YOUR MOUTH... (ELI)...

Comment

ahhhh Fewell thank you for a season filled with frustration...anger..and stomach ulcers. I hear McDonalds is hiring.

Pretty drunk right now.....the 2nd half shouldn'tn be as painful

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue121"]All bark no bite. Perry should be ashamed to be called a DC
                        [/quote]

YEP

Comment

It's ANTREL rolle. If you're gonna bash someone at least spell his name right guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X