X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie camp Thread

Some Tweets Ive seen. Anyone that gets pictures post them

Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo
    Adrien Robinson just caught a ball he had no business catching. A dart above his head from like 5 yards away. Got hands up quickly. #nyg

Ralph Vacchiano ? @TheBlueScreen
    Rueben Randle makes another nice deep catch over Jayron Hosley on a gorgeous pass from Ryan Perriloux, who has a very strong arm. #NYG

Rueben Randle with a nice leaping sideline catch just now. Had to reach back. Also Jayron Hosley seeing trainers. Doesn't look serious. #nyg

Paul Schwartz ? @NYPost_Schwartz
    Giants fans are going to like what they see of WR Rueben Randle, who has already made a few nice catches in his first practice. #nyg

Re: Rookie camp Thread

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Some Tweets Ive seen. Anyone that gets pictures post them

Adrien Robinson just caught a ball he had no business catching. A dart above his head from like 5 yards away. Got hands up quickly. #nyg

Rueben Randle makes another nice deep catch over Jayron Hosley on a gorgeous pass from Ryan Perriloux, who has a very strong arm. #NYG

Rueben Randle with a nice leaping sideline catch just now. Had to reach back. Also Jayron Hosley seeing trainers. Doesn't look serious. #nyg

Giants fans are going to like what they see of WR Rueben Randle, who has already made a few nice catches in his first practice. #nyg[/quote]

NYsportzfan is going to be pissed seeing Randles early success lol.

Comment

Ralph Vacchiano?@TheBlueScreen

Tom Coughlin said all seven draft picks are signed. ... That would include seventh-round DT Markus Kuhn. #NYG

Mike Garafolo?@MikeGarafolo

Coughlin impressed with that catch Robinson made that I tweeted about a little while ago. #nyg

Ralph Vacchiano?@TheBlueScreen

Tom Coughlin was "very impressed" with Rueben Randle during his first practice. He seemed to like TE Adrien Robinson, too. #NYG

Comment

Rueben Randle is going to be a stud here with the Giants.
        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Antwuan"]Rueben Randle is going to be a stud here with the Giants.[/quote] Considering the QB play and Run heavy O his production was good. LSU was 112 out of 120 Div 1 teams in Pass attempts per game. U can see the skill set he had. 1 of the most fluid 6'3 route runners ive seen coming into the NFL. Once he gets the O down he will fit right in

Comment

Nice...Just saw Dan LeFevour is trying out. I thought he should of been rated higher coming out a couple years ago.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...gins_with.html

Comment

Good point about how bad a passing game LSU had. I think Randle is going to be a good one for the Giants. I'm also glad to hear Robinson is showing his skills already.

Also glad to hear Bing looks good so far. I'm pulling for that guy. He is super fast. That's not everything, but if he can get it all together with his speed they could have a scary secondary.

Will Hill trying out too. This guy was rated the #1 athlete in the country coming out of high school and even played as a true freshman at Florida. Maybe he surprises everyone.

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Some Tweets Ive seen. Anyone that gets pictures post them Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Adrien Robinson just caught a ball he had no business catching. A dart above his head from like 5 yards away. Got hands up quickly. #nyg Ralph Vacchiano ? @TheBlueScreen Rueben Randle makes another nice deep catch over Jayron Hosley on a gorgeous pass from Ryan Perriloux, who has a very strong arm. #NYG Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Rueben Randle with a nice leaping sideline catch just now. Had to reach back. Also Jayron Hosley seeing trainers. Doesn't look serious. #nyg Paul Schwartz ? @NYPost_Schwartz Giants fans are going to like what they see of WR Rueben Randle, who has already made a few nice catches in his first practice. #nyg[/quote]

[/quote] Ya, i'm furious that Randle has done well in his first day of Rookie Mini Camp(sarcasm).. I think now, that i was completely wrong about him(sarcasm)..lol

Nah, but seriously, i obviously am not like u, i actually hope i'm wrong about guys i don't care for when they come to our team, as crazy as that might seem to you...

Comment

That Damian Davis dude is very intriguing.. I'm not gonna get to excited, as they are going against draft picks and UDF's and Veterans fighting just to make a team, but i watched a highlight tape(yes, a highlight tape.lol), and the guy displayed really good hands, and with that size, and ability to move as well as he does at that size, i can see why the Giants have em here...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Some Tweets Ive seen. Anyone that gets pictures post them Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Adrien Robinson just caught a ball he had no business catching. A dart above his head from like 5 yards away. Got hands up quickly. #nyg Ralph Vacchiano ? @TheBlueScreen Rueben Randle makes another nice deep catch over Jayron Hosley on a gorgeous pass from Ryan Perriloux, who has a very strong arm. #NYG Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Rueben Randle with a nice leaping sideline catch just now. Had to reach back. Also Jayron Hosley
                      seeing trainers. Doesn't look serious. #nyg Paul Schwartz ?
                      @NYPost_Schwartz Giants fans are going to like what they see
                      of WR Rueben Randle, who has already made a few nice
                      catches in his first practice. #nyg[/quote]

NYsportzfan
                      is going to be pissed seeing Randles early success lol.

[/quote] Ya, i'm furious that Randle has done well in his first day
                      of Rookie Mini Camp(sarcasm)..** I think now, that i was
                      completely wrong about him(sarcasm)..lol**

Nah, but seriously, i obviously am not like u, i actually hope i'm wrong about guys i don't care for when they come to our team,* as crazy as that might seem to you...

[/quote]

Like you I'm not convinced that RR will be all that but hope I'm wrong. But I'm glad to hear he plays well in shorts and at 6'3 can beat the 5'9 Rookie Holsey.

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Some Tweets Ive seen. Anyone that gets pictures post them

Giants fans are going to like what they see of WR Rueben Randle, who has already made a few nice catches in his first practice. #nyg[/quote]

[/quote]I think Sportzfan would rather be wrong and have Randle be great then be right and have him suck. I hope so at least

Comment

Randle still has a long way to go. He is zone savvy and heis a good route runner but the Giants Offense is still complicated especially coming from LSU. If he can replicate Manninghams 39 catches 523 yards Id be very happy

Comment

I like Randle but I'm not sure he's the deep threat Mario was...I could be wrong but I don't see him as a deep play kind of guy. He can get deep but I see him more in the intermediate range.

Anyway, reading from what Gilbride has been saying...I'm getting the feeling he wants Jernigan to that deep guy and they may use more 4 receiver sets.

Just a feeling I'm getting.

"You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Some Tweets Ive seen. Anyone that gets pictures post them Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Adrien Robinson just caught a ball he had no business catching. A dart above his head from like 5 yards away. Got hands up quickly. #nyg Ralph Vacchiano ? @TheBlueScreen Rueben Randle makes another nice deep catch over Jayron Hosley on a gorgeous pass from Ryan Perriloux, who has a very strong arm. #NYG Mike Garafolo ? @MikeGarafolo Rueben Randle with a nice leaping sideline catch just now. Had to reach back. Also Jayron Hosley seeing trainers. Doesn't look serious. #nyg Paul Schwartz ? @NYPost_Schwartz Giants fans are going to like what they see of WR Rueben Randle, who has already made a few nice catches in his first practice. #nyg[/quote]

[/quote] Ya, i'm furious that Randle has done well in his first day of Rookie Mini Camp(sarcasm).. I think now, that i was completely wrong about him(sarcasm)..lol

Nah, but seriously, i obviously am not like u, i actually hope i'm wrong about guys i don't care for when they come to our team, as crazy as that might seem to you...

[/quote]

Well I enjoyed the Britt vs Nicks threads you made after they were both drafted, Ill look forward to the Sanu vs Randle, and Curnier Vs Randle threads this year.

Should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X