WHY WE CAN"T REPEAT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY WE CAN"T REPEAT

This is a new one. One of the fairly new talking (and bald) heads on the nfl channel, came up with this one, NO ONE IS BEING FIRED. He's of course referring to Coughlin and probably Kilbride. He figures that's what inspires our team to greatness. He then went on about how it's the eagles year. Maclin is beyond great, you can forget about those guys Nicks and Cruz. Also, the pass rush is almost useless aganist a guy like Vick(that's as long as they don't continue to break parts of him), and their defense ended up ranked 8th ,emphasis is on the word ended.
    If you thought they were a dream team last year you won't believe it this year. So we either demand our coaching staff be fired or we just forfeit our games. Well fellow fans we haven't a chance. Btw how long would we and the Giant's front office have accepted Andy Reid's performance all these years. And they pay this guy for his insightful analysis.

Re: WHY WE CAN"T REPEAT

So we can't win next year because we still have the guys we won with this year?

Great theory.

Comment

Yeah i saw that. It was Heath Evans on NFL network who said all the bullcrap.

I guess the guy is still butt hurt about Superbowl 42.

Comment

[quote user="jints1964"]This is a new one. One of the fairly new talking (and bald) heads on the nfl channel, came up with this one, NO ONE IS BEING FIRED. He's of course referring to Coughlin and probably Kilbride. He figures that's what inspires our team to greatness. He then went on about how it's the eagles year. Maclin is beyond great, you can forget about those guys Nicks and Cruz. Also, the pass rush is almost useless aganist a guy like Vick(that's as long as they don't continue to break parts of him), and their defense ended up ranked 8th ,emphasis is on the word ended.
        If you thought they were a dream team last year you won't believe it this year. So we either demand our coaching staff be fired or we just forfeit our games. Well fellow fans we haven't a chance. Btw how long would we and the Giant's front office have accepted Andy Reid's performance all these years. And they pay this guy for his insightful analysis.
        [/quote]
        This makes a lot of sense actually. Of all the reasons to not repeat, this is the number one issue. Whoever came up with this is the smartest human being on the face of the planet and needs to be awarded with a Nobel Prize. /red

Comment

We can't repeat this year because the chances of 3peating are insanely low and everyone in NY would probably agree they would rather a win in 2014 than this season.

Comment

I predict a minimum 8-peat...

Comment

I'd love a 3-peat personally... First the pats in 2012, then beating Peyton and the Broncos in 2013 (in new orleans, no less), and then beating the Jets in 2014 (in GIANTS stadium). If that happened, I could die a happy man...

And don't get so caught up abuot drafting late in the round either... the talking heads on nfl network said that the Giants and the Pats were the most effective in the draft this year...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]I'd love a 3-peat personally... First the pats in 2012, then beating Peyton and the Broncos in 2013 (in new orleans, no less), and then beating the Jets in 2014 (in GIANTS stadium). If that happened, I could die a happy man...

And don't get so caught up abuot drafting late in the round either... the talking heads on nfl network said that the Giants and the Pats were the most effective in the draft this year...
                [/quote]

If that happened, I might kill myself just because life could never get better.

Comment

There's only one downside... in the lead up to the super bowl the only song you'd be hearing on any radio or tv outlet in 2014 in such a situation would be Empire State of Mind...

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]There's only one downside... in the lead up to the super bowl the only song you'd be hearing on any radio or tv outlet in 2014 in such a situation would be Empire State of Mind...
                    [/quote]

Or city of blinding lights...

Comment

Why would people prefer to win in 2014 over 2013?

Comment

[quote user="TheAussieGiant"]Why would people prefer to win in 2014 over 2013?[/quote]

Because we'd be able to win the SB in the meadowlands, and in so doing stick it to the jets... :P

Not to mention being the first NFL team to win a SB in their home stadium.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]I'd love a 3-peat personally... First the pats in 2012, then beating Peyton and the Broncos in 2013 (in new orleans, no less), and then beating the Jets in 2014 (in GIANTS stadium). If that happened, I could die a happy man...

[/quote]

Lol... u think the jets are going to make the superbowl?

Comment

Didn't they say the same thing last year and didn't they pick the Eagles to win last year as well. These guys can only guess...

Comment

[quote user="jints1964"]This is a new one. One of the fairly new talking (and bald) heads on the nfl channel, came up with this one, NO ONE IS BEING FIRED. He's of course referring to Coughlin and probably Kilbride. He figures that's what inspires our team to greatness. He then went on about how it's the eagles year. Maclin is beyond great, you can forget about those guys Nicks and Cruz. Also, the pass rush is almost useless aganist a guy like Vick(that's as long as they don't continue to break parts of him), and their defense ended up ranked 8th ,emphasis is on the word ended.
                              [/quote]

This was originally stated by Jamie Dukes who is half an idiot.
                              It was repeated by Heath Evans who is 100% idiot and 100% NYG/Eli hater. He slobbers all over the Pats/Saints and Eagles and gets very angry when people disagree with him (or have no idea who he is). Michael Irvin is less biased.
                              He is the worst analyst on the NFL Network by a mile. I heard him talking and thought ESPN was on.

Comment

Working...
                              X