Fewell and his schemes are the worst.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fewell and his schemes are the worst.

We got players... it's this clueless coach calling the plays.

Re: Fewell and his schemes are the worst.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]We got players... it's this clueless coach calling the plays.[/quote]

its the linebackers. they are getting pushed back by blockers and are taking the wrong holes. the scheme is fine
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

If he doesn't get a way ton get JPP active in the run game , they'll keep doing what they just did. No doubt about it!

Comment

Put 8 in the box his scheme is garbage no adjustments hat so ever

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]We got players... it's this clueless coach calling the plays.[/quote]

its the linebackers. they are getting pushed back by blockers and are taking the wrong holes. the scheme is fine
          [/quote]I agree that our linebackers are suspect but we gave up a ton of points last year too. Fewell is garbage.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]We got players... it's this clueless coach calling the plays.[/quote]

[/quote]I agree that our linebackers are suspect but we gave up a ton of points last year too. Fewell is garbage.[/quote]

Our D was ranked number 7 in points allowed last year and was in the top 5 overall, and had the most takeaways.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?season...ype=&Submit=Go

trust me man its the linebackers. the goff injury was deep

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]We got players... it's this clueless coach calling the plays.[/quote]

[/quote]I agree that our linebackers are suspect but we gave up a ton of points last year too. Fewell is garbage.[/quote]

Our D was ranked number 7 in points allowed last year and was in the top 5 overall, and had the most takeaways.

[/quote]We were? Must've been a bunch of bad teams in the league last year. All I can think about is that meltdown against the Eagles and that shellacing by the Packers.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]We got players... it's this clueless coach calling the plays.[/quote]

[/quote]We were? Must've been a bunch of bad teams in the league last year. All I can think about is that meltdown against the Eagles and that shellacing by the Packers.[/quote]

it was elis turnovers that didnt get us into the playoffs. the d was great for the most part. i just hope if we do get good linebackers, we still have talent on the defense. id hate to finally have the missing part only to lose other pieces. sigh and now grant gets fooled on a look off.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Can't blame the DC for his players who can't execute a C2 concept.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Too many rookies and FA that nobody wanted.. -5 dbs -3lbs - 1Dt -De-1 - 1 safety
                    = I cant do what I want to do!!!!!!!

Comment

Fewell and his "sieve" of a scheme have got to go! There is no way you guys can defend or make excuses forthis garbage.

Comment

[quote user="Dirt66"]Fewell and his "sieve" of a scheme have got to go! There is no way you guys can defend or make excuses forthis garbage.[/quote]

Im not making excuses, Im being logical. If you put Osi, Goff , TThomas, Kp,C webb, Canty, Joseph, Boley , Kiwi, Tuck, , Austin, Coe, Rolle, Grant, Tuck,JPP, Tolley, Bernard,B.Johnson and whoever I left out .. Measure what u can do on DEF.. I know this Sh*# is frustrating but we are limited, our depth is depleted , our line is shuffled but the the blood is still pumping , we can pull this one out .. Brokeback Mountain was made for Cowboys, KINGKONG WAS MADE FOR GIANTS

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]We got players... it's this clueless coach calling the plays.[/quote]

[/quote]We were? Must've been a bunch of bad teams in the league last year. All I can think about is that meltdown against the Eagles and that shellacing by the Packers.[/quote]
                          They were 17th in Points against 7th in yards

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Can't blame the DC for his players who can't execute a C2 concept.[/quote]

if you don't have the right players, don't do it. it's that simple.

Comment

the injuries plus soft defensive playcalling are just hideous.

plus J-Will's looking like a wet behind the ears rookie for real...we need this, let's go GMen, kick it in the *** and go !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                              X