Ring ceremony??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring ceremony??

Well, it's May. Anyone hear any news about a date?

Re: Ring ceremony??

I think it's supposed to be this Wednesday, stay tuned
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Any official pictures of the ring yet ?
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

The one that "leaked" on twitter, people have denied is final.

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Those are nice. I like them. Much better than some other rings that other teams have.

Comment

I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded. It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded. It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.
              [/quote]

Doesn't the fact that you know a rounded look it "girly" actually make you girly?

Just asking.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

It does look girly. The way the footballs are set on the ring makes it look like flowers.

Comment

All of a sudden the ring looks girly

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded. It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.
                    [/quote]I think if they did away with the blue circle it would look much better, and much less girly.

Comment

[quote user="ComeWithMe"]It does look girly. The way the footballs are set on the ring makes it look like flowers.
                      [/quote]had to take a second look.. i thought they were flowers

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ComeWithMe"]It does look girly. The way the footballs are set on the ring makes it look like flowers.
                        [/quote]had to take a second look.. i thought they were flowers[/quote]

In Canada, flowers are manly.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

Doesn't the fact that you know a rounded look it "girly" actually make you girly?

Just asking.

[/quote] most jewelry is kind of girly....just saying..

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

Just asking.

[/quote] mostCanadians arekind of girly....just saying..[/quote]

I agree Byron!!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]I like the ring face but overall it is too girly because it is rounded.* It needs to be squared off and the writing on the sides needs to be visible when viewed head on, which it currently is not.
                              [/quote]

Doesn't the fact that you know a rounded look it "girly"* actually make you girly?

Just asking.

[/quote] most*Canadians are*kind of girly....just saying..*[/quote]

I agree Byron!!

[/quote]thats not very nice MH

Comment

Working...
                              X