I realized

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realized

The Giants are the only team that has delivered us 2 playoff losses at home in Lambeau. You guys seem to do to well at our place. Im happy we play you there this season instead of at home. I heard from sources GB was nervous when the Giants beat Atlanta and they knew they had the Giants again at home. Only 4 months to go till the season starts again!

Re: I realized

Can't wait!

What's the word on the Packers' draft and rookie camp?

Comment

Yup I think you guys are something like 13-4 at home and we're responsible for 2 of those 4 losses.
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants are the only team that has delivered us 2 playoff losses at home in Lambeau. You guys seem to do to well at our place. Im happy we play you there this season instead of at home. I heard from sources GB was nervous when the Giants beat Atlanta and they knew they had the Giants again at home. Only 4 months to go till the season starts again![/quote]
        Stop with the compliments already. The season has officially started.... I hate the Packers so in turn I hate you..... until after the Superbowl.

sarcasm, but seriously.....

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants are the only team that has delivered us 2 playoff losses at home in Lambeau. You guys seem to do to well at our place. Im happy we play you there this season instead of at home. I heard from sources GB was nervous when the Giants beat Atlanta and they knew they had the Giants again at home. Only 4 months to go till the season starts again![/quote]

Pretty excited to hand it to you guys again this year. Rodgers really pissed me off during the super bowl pregame. I didn't know he was already auditioning for analyst jobs 1/3 of the way through his career. Kind of want to see Canty lift him up and drop him hard.

Comment

haha i prefer a jpp/osi high-low hit on outside rushes with linval and canty pushing back the pocket..................
            If gb fixes their secondary and adds another passrushing de, they are gonna be scary (and if teams still don't know how to defend the spread)

Comment

could be worse if you look at it from the Patriots' perspective. They must hate us really bad by now. lol

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]could be worse if you look at it from the Patriots' perspective. They must hate us really bad by now. lol[/quote]

They're probably gearing up to beat the jets just so they can say they won in the meadowlands...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I always wondered why do you guys hate Rodgers so much? He complimented the Giants when they won the super bowl.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I always wondered why do you guys hate Rodgers so much? He complimented the Giants when they won the super bowl.[/quote]

I don't hate Rodgers, I just don't like his discount double check celebration

Comment

What is wrong with his celebration? He isnt taunting anyone.

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="Lambeau12"]I always wondered why do you guys hate Rodgers so much? He complimented the Giants when they won the super bowl.[/quote]

I don't hate Rodgers, I just don't like his discount double check celebration
                        [/quote]
                        I like Boley's DDC celebration, though.

Comment

Boley was taunting us with that one. I do think we can beat you guys in November when we play. You guys have to agree we play alot better out there against you guys then at home.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]What is wrong with his celebration? He isnt taunting anyone.[/quote]

People look for any reason to hate a QB. Tony Romo, Phillip Rivers, Jay Cutler, etc.

Comment

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Boley was taunting us with that one. I do think we can beat you guys in November when we play. You guys have to agree we play alot better out there against you guys then at home.[/quote]

If you have a certain celebration, then you must accept the fact that it may end up being mocked by opponents.

Of course you can beat us here, but we can beat you here, too. It isn't like you guys ran away with the regular season match up last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X