THE NFL's TOP 100 for 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NFL's TOP 100 for 2012

58% NFC..42%AFC..there are 8 ravens, 7 san fran,7 eagles, 6 steelers, 6 packers, 5 giants, and 2 jets one of whom is backup QB

Re: THE NFL's TOP 100 for 2012

If the list were made by ESPN "experts," the list would have consisted of 10 - 20 Cowboys.

Comment

there are only 3 cowboys on the list

Comment

Proof?
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="alau53"]58% NFC..42%AFC..there are 8 ravens, 7 san fran,7 eagles, 6 steelers, 6 packers, 5 giants, and 2 jets one of whom is backup QB[/quote]

jpp, eli, cruz, nicks..'

i cant think of who the 5th would be. tuck had a down year. maybe osi will show up on the list.
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="alau53"]58% NFC..42%AFC..there are 8 ravens, 7 san fran,7 eagles, 6 steelers, 6 packers, 5 giants, and 2 jets one of whom is backup QB[/quote]

jpp, eli, cruz, nicks..'

i cant think of who the 5th would be. tuck had a down year. maybe osi will show up on the list.
            [/quote]
            I feel like tuck will by reputation alone

Comment

Could also be phillips, rolle, webster, canty, boley...

Comment

could also be snee

Comment

The fact that there's 7 eagles on the list tells me someone on the committee was smoking something. McCoy and Vick, sure, but come on... the team didn't even make the playoffs...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

tuck is the fifth

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]The fact that there's 7 eagles on the list tells me someone on the committee was smoking something. McCoy and Vick, sure, but come on... the team didn't even make the playoffs...[/quote]

Trent Cole, Evan Mathis, Justin Babin, Mccoy, and Peters deserve to be on this list for sure..

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]The fact that there's 7 eagles on the list tells me someone on the committee was smoking something. McCoy and Vick, sure, but come on... the team didn't even make the playoffs...[/quote]

the 7 eagles are mccoy, vick, babin,peters, cole, asomghha, & jackson

Comment

Where did you see a complete list?

Comment

Get real man, their ends had sacks out the *** and you have Deshaun Jackson, so by my count it is :

Qb - Vick
                            Rb - McCoy
                            Wr - Jackson
                            De - Babin
                            De - Cole
                            Originally posted by PennState1
                            In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="alau53"]58% NFC..42%AFC..there are 8 ravens, 7 san fran,7 eagles, 6 steelers, 6 packers, 5 giants, and 2 jets one of whom is backup QB[/quote]

jpp, eli, cruz, nicks..'

[/quote]

Osi should have been on the list last year with all the forced fumbles he had.
                              Originally posted by PennState1
                              In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X