osi for welker can it b done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osi for welker can it b done?

Wondering if that deal can b remotely done. Maybe I'm just kidding I hate to see osi leave but would love to see welker here. Pppl let me no wat u think?

Re: osi for welker can it b done?

[quote user="nymetsgio"]Wondering if that deal can b remotely done. Maybe I'm just kidding I hate to see osi leave but would love to see welker here. Pppl let me no wat u think?[/quote]

You may have noticed that we have a pretty good slot receiver.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Umm... yeah lol

Osi for Jake Long? maybe something like that instead

Comment

NO!
        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

In a word, NO

Comment

Osi for a good, starting OL, or starting LB would do it for me.
            We're set at WR... we don't need Welker.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Since the message boards seem to be in a frenzy today i'll be the bad guy and throw some gas into the fire..
                Id take Welker over Cruz any day and twice on sunday !

Comment

[quote user="MattyD21"]Since the message boards seem to be in a frenzy today i'll be the bad guy and throw some gas into the fire..
                  Id take Welker over Cruz any day and twice on sunday ![/quote]
                  Welker hasn't many years left... Cruz's career is just beginning.

Comment

[quote user="nymetsgio"]Wondering if that deal can b remotely done. Maybe I'm just kidding I hate to see osi leave but would love to see welker here. Pppl let me no wat u think?[/quote]

# 1, we have, IMO, one of the, if not THE best WR tandem in the NFL now.

#2, Welker is very expensive and, unless it's a one year deal, we can't afford it

#3, we need Osi to play out his contract
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="MattyD21"]Since the message boards seem to be in a frenzy today i'll be the bad guy and throw some gas into the fire..

Which is why you are not the GM of the New York Football Giants. That is a very shortsighted perspective
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Sigh . . . .

Comment

sigh........
                          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MattyD21"]Since the message boards seem to be in a frenzy today i'll be the bad guy and throw some gas into the fire..

Which is why you are not the GM of the New York Football Giants.* That is a very shortsighted perspective
                            [/quote]

yes Welker just turned 31 (may 1st) but since i am the shortsighted perspective GM of the year, who wouldn't want a guy who has broken 1,000 yards 4 out of 5 years in New England and this most recent season had very close to 1,600 yrds. as for the age look at seasoned veterans like Donald Driver who is 37 and still playing at an elite level ( great catches against us in regular season) Welker easily has 4 to 5 years left in him
                            (Remember im just playing bad cop)

Comment

[quote user="MattyD21"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MattyD21"]Since the message boards seem to be in a frenzy today i'll be the bad guy and throw some gas into the fire..

Which is why you are not the GM of the New York Football Giants.* That is a very shortsighted perspective
                              [/quote]

yes Welker just turned 31 (may 1st) but since i am the shortsighted perspective GM of the year, who wouldn't want a guy who has broken 1,000 yards 4 out of 5 years in New England and this most recent season had very close to 1,600 yrds. as for the age look at seasoned veterans like Donald Driver who is 37 and still playing at an elite level ( great catches against us in regular season) Welker easily has 4 to 5 years left in him
                              (Remember im just playing bad cop)[/quote]

Welker is a good player in a great system. When welker went down edleman came and had good success.. Cruz can straight up snag the ball out of defender hands.. Cruz hands down. Age does help

Comment

Working...
                              X