This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM BACK!!!!!

after my 5 day ban for flipping out on some old man.. Thanks mods I actually got to study this week... so a lot of news happened, Hall gone, we sign danny clark and david carr..... niiiiiccceee

Re: I AM BACK!!!!!

[quote user="MguitoGMEN"]after my 5 day ban for flipping out on some old man.. Thanks mods I actually got to study this week... so a lot of news happened, Hall gone, we sign danny clark and david carr..... niiiiiccceee
    [/quote]

Thank, God! Now I can get a full night's sleep. []

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

ha ha your cool too buddy... so happy to be back to hear punks like you

Comment

[quote user="MguitoGMEN"]ha ha your cool too buddy... so happy to be back to hear punks like you
        [/quote]

Working on another ban already?

Comment

for some reason my account wasnt working, i dont think it was a ban, but something was wrong. Anyway, I'm back too, andI'm sure everyone is thrilled []

Comment

haha yeah your gonna ban me for saying that...cool picture on your avatar pal.. you like to play video games? must have a fun life

Comment

Welcome back.....Alot of people got banned this last week.

Comment

HA yeah these mods are internet tough guys banning people... ahh anyway its good to be back in giants land

Comment

I remember getting banned for masking profanity a few months ago. I'm still kinda disappointed that they banned both the T-word and the R-word. Words that are used to describe BDork20
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote user="MguitoGMEN"]haha yeah your gonna ban me for saying that...cool picture on your avatar pal.. you like to play video games? must have a fun life
                    [/quote]

That is a great avatar.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="MguitoGMEN"]haha yeah your gonna ban me for saying that...cool picture on your avatar pal.. you like to play video games? must have a fun life
                      [/quote]

You're right. My avatar is from a video game.[:^)]

Comment

[quote user="MguitoGMEN"]HA yeah these mods are internet tough guys banning people... ahh anyway its good to be back in giants land
                        [/quote]

Would you like another one?

Seriously...learn when to shut up. If you cant follow the rules, it'll keep happening. Theres nothing 'tough' about it

Comment

Working...
                        X