I think Clint Sintim will suprise alot of people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think Clint Sintim will suprise alot of people

He will surprise me if he dresses for every game - and he'll surprise me even more if he "makes a difference" in any of our games. Nothing against him and I'd be delighted if he surprises me - but right now, I just don't see it.

Comment

Why? Is he gonna jump out of a cake or something?
      Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]Between DJ Ware and Sintim, this team is going to be loaded.[/quote]

LOL
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Nothing on this entire forum annoys me more than people believing that Sintim somehow would have been tremendous in a 3-4.

What has he shown in his 3 seasons that translates to him being a productive 3-4 player? What?

A completely unblocked sack of Romo?

Hes the biggest LB on the roster (apart from Kiwi) and he plays like the softest. Thats not a scheme problem. Watch him on special teams if you want the entire story of him as a player. He runs around everyone, wont take on guys SMALLER than him on kickoff coverage. He is extremely tentative. Reese called him out a couple times saying he needs to play like a 250+ pound player.

Is the idea that somehow if he was playing for a 3-4 team he would be more physical on STs? Or that 3-4 team LBs dont need to be as physical?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Nothing on this entire forum annoys me more than people believing that Sintim somehow would have been tremendous in a 3-4.

What has he shown in his 3 seasons that translates to him being a productive 3-4 player? What?

Hes the biggest LB on the roster (apart from Kiwi) and he plays like the softest. Thats not a scheme problem. Watch him on special teams if you want the entire story of him as a player. He runs around everyone, wont take on guys SMALLER than him on kickoff coverage. He is extremely tentative. Reese called him out a couple times saying he needs to play like a 250+ pound player.

Is the idea that somehow if he was playing for a 3-4 team he would be more physical on STs? Or that 3-4 team LBs dont need to be as physical?[/quote]

i think he'd be better in a 3-4 bc i know he cant cut it as a 4-3 olb.
            plus in college didnt he play 3-4 olb and de?

i dont see how that could be the more annoying thing for you, seems pretty trivial...oh no, some people believe he'd be better in a 3-4 front, oh the humanity!

and the reasons u list for why he wouldnt be good in a 3-4 isnt accurate for that particular assessment...the reasons u list is why sintim shouldnt play football, not why he shouldnt be in a 3-4. does those reasons u list somehow make him a better fit for a 4-3??

again, we pretty much know he doesnt cut it in a 4-3 front, how is believing he'd be better in a 3-4 inaccurate...at all...?

edit-further, its just my opinion. and i rarely see it discussed. a few other people share that opinion...i could list a dozen more annoying practices done around here

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Nothing on this entire forum annoys me more than people believing that Sintim somehow would have been tremendous in a 3-4.

Is the idea that somehow if he was playing for a 3-4 team he would be more physical on STs? Or that 3-4 team LBs dont need to be as physical?[/quote] ^^^ this & hearing how some people believe he can be used at DE to fill in as tolly's role is ridiculous, I must've missed this pass rushing ability he's shown since being a NYG....

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]the reasons u list is why sintim shouldnt play football, not why he shouldnt be in a 3-4. does those reasons u list somehow make him a better fit for a 4-3??[/quote]

Thats exactly it. He isnt a good football player. What scheme he is in makes absolutely no difference what so ever.

He has shown absolutely NOTHING that should make anyone think he would play well in ANY system.

Its just idiotic to say he has shown absolutely nothing at all in a 4-3, but put him in a 3-4 and he would be great. What has he shown in the NFL that would make him a good player in a 3-4? What?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="giantsfan420"]the reasons u list is why sintim shouldnt play football, not why he shouldnt be in a 3-4. does those reasons u list somehow make him a better fit for a 4-3??[/quote]

Thats exactly it. He isnt a good football player. What scheme he is in makes absolutely no difference what so ever.

He has shown absolutely NOTHING that should make anyone think he would play well in ANY system.

Its just idiotic to say he has shown absolutely nothing at all in a 4-3, but put him in a 3-4 and he would be great. What has he shown in the NFL that would make him a good player in a 3-4? What?[/quote]

oh i never said hed be great...if some one said that that is annoying. i just think he may be a better fit in that defense

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]oh i never said hed be great...if some one said that that is annoying. i just think he may be a better fit in that defense[/quote]

BASED ON WHAT???

What have you EVER seen from him in the NFL that indicates to you he would be better in a 3-4?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="giantsfan420"]oh i never said hed be great...if some one said that that is annoying. i just think he may be a better fit in that defense[/quote]

BASED ON WHAT???

What have you EVER seen from him in the NFL that indicates to you he would be better in a 3-4?[/quote]

Based on he was a 34 lb in college, and based on hes done zero in our d front...its not that i think his skillset is why, its the fact hes done nothing here so he could possibly do something in that d front...anyways whats it matter? Ive never said hed be great there or nothing...i just have a diff opinion then u i guess...u could think its wrong but i dont so there we r

Comment

Btw, havent u used that line of thinking and been proven wron already? Dunno if it was u but i remeber someone going "what makes u think canty/boleykiwi (at lb) will do anything for us?"

Lack of evidence is not sufficient enough to make a conclusion on anything...i think the legal term is lack of evidence is not proof or something

Comment

I'll ask again because you are clearly missing this.

What has Sintim done in the Nfl to indicate to you that he would be good in a 3-4?

Stating that he sucks in a 4-3 is clearly not a reason that he would be good in a 3-4. Really the exact opposite. It's far more likely someone who sucks in one system would suck in all systems.

Nobody cares what he did in college anymore. That was 3 years ago.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]I'll ask again because you are clearly missing this.

What has Sintim done in the Nfl to indicate to you that he would be good in a 3-4?

Stating that he sucks in a 4-3 is clearly not a reason that he would be good in a 3-4. Really the exact opposite. It's far more likely someone who sucks in one system would suck in all systems.

Nobody cares what he did in college anymore. That was 3 years ago.[/quote]

Let me say this again bc i dont think ur getting it...im not saying hed be good, im saying he might be better suited for it, bc despite it being an eternity ago...oh wait nm it was just three years ago, he actually played in a 34 system...i reallybdont care about this topic, at all...so ok im off it

Comment

Oh, and how he played in that 34 led to him being a 2nd rd draft pick i believe...

I dont get what ur trying to do here...make sure no one else has a diff opinion or something? I can see where ur coming from, i just think differently...im not "clearly missing" anything

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Oh, and how he played in that 34 led to him being a 2nd rd draft pick i believe...

I dont get what ur trying to do here...make sure no one else has a diff opinion or something? I can see where ur coming from, i just think differently...im not "clearly missing" anything[/quote]

How many guys can you think of, throughout the NFL, who did absolutely nothing in one system and then took off in another system?

One guy I can think of is Cameron Wake, but he didn't get nearly the shot as a UFA that Sintim is getting. Aaron Maybin would be another example, but 6 sacks isn't exactly off the chain for a top-15 pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X