Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two of the oddest Giants "swag" items I have ever seen.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two of the oddest Giants "swag" items I have ever seen.........

The Elvis Button

This is listed as "New York Giants Cheerleader 8x10"

Ebay has a lot of weird ****......I even saw a Dave Brown jersey......who the **** would want that???

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: Two of the oddest Giants "swag" items I have ever seen.........

If those are the oddest, can I assume there hasn't been a Harooni thong yet?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

A Giants Connect 4 game.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]If those are the oddest, can I assume there hasn't been a Harooni thong yet?
        [/quote]

From the "Harooni Collection"

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]If those are the oddest, can I assume there hasn't been a Harooni thong yet?
          [/quote]

[/quote]

Well ****ing played LMAO
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Listed as New York Giants Stadium Entrance Sign w/ Red Lettering and it's going for $150.00

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

to be truly Harooni...it would be from the Tiki collection

[/quote]
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

[quote user="fansince69"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Tiki signed inside the.......[:$]

Comment

Comment

WTF??

Comment

Bottle Cap Earrings.

Comment

OK....this is my last one....I am building my Man Cave in the basement and was just scouring eBay for things to swag up the place........

The Mr Potato Head Giant

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="fansince69"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Tiki signed inside the.......[:$]
                          [/quote]

lol.....I was going to say something far more disgusting about what Tiki left on the inside.[:O]

edit....and wouldn't that be the "Tiki Bear" collection?

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]
                            I got that.....its cool

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

OK....this is my last one....I am building my Man Cave in the basement and was just scouring eBay for things to swag up the place........

The Mr Potato Head Giant

[/quote]

I have that...or at least one very similar that I got for xmas last year.
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X