Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And so it begins............EVERYONE LOOK UP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins............EVERYONE LOOK UP!!!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: And so it begins............EVERYONE LOOK UP!!!

I'm kinda stuck looking down...
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]

I wish there was a "like" button like on facebook. BC i would like the hell out of this

Comment

Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

Dare I say a blessing in disguise!?

Comment

So far, Wither"Spoon" is the only one done for the year.

Comment

this team got crippled during preseason last year and this year we didn't even get out of OTA's, at this rate we won't be able to field a team by September. I think its time to take a look at what we're doing and how we're doing it and who's calling the shots....

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

[/quote]Exactly...I can't agree more!!! This will accelerate Randle more than he would otherwise. Nicks will recover 100% before pre-season starts. I don't love that Nicks got hurt but this is not bad for our teams prospects during the regular season...barring any further injuries!

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="Gmen2005"]Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

[/quote]Exactly...I can't agree more!!! This will accelerate Randle more than he would otherwise. Nicks will recover 100% before pre-season starts. I don't love that Nicks got hurt but this is not bad for our teams prospects during the regular season...barring any further injuries![/quote]
                I'm glad we have some on here who can find a positive out of bad luck. It bites, but it's life in football, at all levels. Thankfully we have some depth at WR.
                Good luck, Hakeem

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]

[li]

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Let's remember this; if not for injuries to Hicks and Manningham, Cruz would have taken longer to burst onto the field.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It sounds like old news but this is exactly why they should have put a little more effort into keeping Manningham, both him and Nicks were always missing time, will have to see who Eli turns into a star this year.
                      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

FIRE COUGHLIN
                        FIRE GILBRIDE
                        RELEASE NICKS
                        RELEASE ELI
                        HECK FIRE FEWELL

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Let's remember this; if not for injuries to Hicks and Manningham, Cruz would have taken longer to burst onto the field.
                          [/quote]

Then we need to lose a few more players! ( just for the summer ) []

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Nicks gets injured sometimes, as we've seen.. hes not super durable or anything.. I'm just happy that it happened now and not in August.. Hopefully this is a shot for our new UMASS kid Julian Talley to burst on to the scene.. That'd be something, ey?? If nothing else, watch out for Jerrell Jerrnigan..

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]It sounds like old news but this is exactly why they should have put a little more effort into keeping Manningham, both him and Nicks were always missing time, will have to see who Eli turns into a star this year.[/quote]

He went for the big money, and now he will fade into the NFL hall of where did they disappear too?

Comment

Working...
                              X