Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just gonna go ahead and start the Bring In Braylon thread.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just gonna go ahead and start the Bring In Braylon thread.......

Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....

Re: Just gonna go ahead and start the Bring In Braylon thread.......

Braylon (butterfingers) Edwards, No thanks.

The Giants motto has been "Next Man Up"

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....[/quote]

It looks like Nicks may not even miss a regular season game, so what do we need Edwards for???? OTA/preseason depth?

How many threads/posts are you going to make about this preseason injury being the end of the world?

Man up and stop snivelling like a school girl.

Comment

No more wrs please.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....[/quote]

It looks like Nicks may not even miss a regular season game, so what do we need Edwards for????** OTA/preseason depth?

How many threads/posts are you going to make about this preseason injury being the end of the world?

Man up and stop snivelling like a school girl.

[/quote]

Plan for the worst metality I guess......besides its all in good fun. Saw the bring back Plax thread and thought I would join in......chill dude

Comment

There certainly is no harm in bringing anybody in to give them a look. But when it is said and done, it looks like Jernigan and Barden are being looked at to pick it up this year. If any of the two can take advantage of the opportunity, it will be a good year. Nicks' absence is really a blessing in disguise, as it is a wake up call the rest of the receivers. There are no guarantees in life, and certainly not in sports, so always prepare like you may be needed on the next play, because your number may be called.

Comment

Just gonna go ahead and tell you to get your head out of your ***.

Comment

I'm glad Randle will get extra reps.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

well one thing about Braylon is that he doesn't play nearly hard enough to fracture a foot or tear an ACL []

Comment

bring back sinorice moss!!

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]well one thing about Braylon is that he doesn't play nearly hard enough to fracture a foot or tear an ACL [][/quote]But there is one thing that Edwards is that Nicks isn't...

[Allegedly] gay.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Just gonna go ahead and tell you to get your head out of your ***.[/quote]

Same as the previous post...only kidding around...CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Because he sucks and cannot catch. He couldn't make it in Cleveland or on the Jets, what would make you think that he could do well here?

Comment

braylon edwards had one year where he had 1000+ yds and more than 7 tds. no idea why people still think he is any good.
                            ELI + TE = ELITE

Comment

The timing of the injury allows us the luxury of time if we need to find someone. Right now we have receivers on the payroll and they are all going to get a chance to make a splash.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X