4-6 weeks/source within giants org.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-6 weeks/source within giants org.

Adam shefter reported on espn that someone involved in the nicks situation say its more of a 4-6 week timeline.

If its the twelve week timeline, shefter reported hed be working and getting ready by late august.

Some good news tho about how the injury isnt as serious as thought originally and that he could be ready as slon as four weeks

Re: 4-6 weeks/source within giants org.

Awesome news. Now if only we can get rid of those "BRING IN (insert useless receiver name here) ! "
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

good news ... i'll take 8 to 10 weeks to split the difference ... no reason to rush him back

Comment

great news.

Comment

Like Puhlic Enemie said, "can't trust it."

Comment

According to Mike Garafolo, there is no merit to these statements.

Comment

[quote user="Spedracer"]According to Mike Garafolo, there is no merit to these statements.[/quote]

I dunno, shefter was the second person who reported it. I know that doesnt mean much, but two reporters were willing to go on the record on a national level...

And with that type of injury, the severity and timeline can vary pretty significantly.

Im looking at it as a 12 week thing bc that should be the absolute most to get healthy. But theres a solid chance he returns earlier, and maybe significantly earlier.

Knock on wood, we should have him week one regardless...

Comment

I am going with 12 weeks and not what Adam said...

Comment

its going to be more than that. plus you don't want to rush a metatarsal fracture it is the smallest bone end in the foot and is the most used in running and cutting. i sitll expect 10-12 weeks maybe 13-14 depending on how he heals and how his rehab and conditioning goes

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]I am going with 12 weeks and not what Adam said...
                    [/quote]

Yea i can see why and agree. None the less, even if u r right, it still was reported by espn and adam shefter that it should be more of a 4-6 week issue. Hopefully shefters source is credible. Wouldnt surprise me either way

Comment

Just because Adam Schefter tweeted it doesn't make it gospel. He has been known for jumping the gun on info because he won't be called out on it, and if he is correct he will proclaim it. The guy isn't a scholar or anything he's a funking sports reporter.

Comment

[quote user="Spedracer"]Just because Adam Schefter tweeted it doesn't make it gospel. He has been known for jumping the gun on info because he won't be called out on it, and if he is correct he will proclaim it. The guy isn't a scholar or anything he's a funking sports reporter.[/quote]

I saw it reported on espn, and i saw another writer write an article about it.

I fail to see why garafalo saying it doesnt have merit as being this concrete proof. Garafalo is a reporter just like shefter. Ive seen two people report it, bot are actually very reputable. Shefter is one of the top analysts when it comes to players.

Like i said tho, i agree it will prob be the twelve week timeline, but still, shefter did report four to six weeks. Im not taking that as gospel just like im not taking what garafalo said as gospel...

Garafalos a "funking sports writer" too...

Comment

I don't care how long he is out, as long as he is 100% healthy when he returns, whether that be game 1 of the regular season or game one of the preseason.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Spedracer"]Just because Adam Schefter tweeted it doesn't make it gospel. He has been known for jumping the gun on info because he won't be called out on it, and if he is correct he will proclaim it. The guy isn't a scholar or anything he's a funking sports reporter.[/quote]

I saw it reported on espn, and i saw another writer write an article about it.

I fail to see why garafalo saying it doesnt have merit as being this concrete proof. Garafalo is a reporter just like shefter. Ive seen two people report it, bot are actually very reputable. Shefter is one of the top analysts when it comes to players.

Like i said tho, i agree it will prob be the twelve week timeline, but still, shefter did report four to six weeks. Im not taking that as gospel just like im not taking what garafalo said as gospel...

Garafalos a "funking sports writer" too...[/quote]

Keep in mind these are all opinions with no more validity that whatever you or I think
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Let the speculators give their timelines. This is the only one that counts. When I am sitting in my seats on 9/5/12 at Giants Stadium and I see number 88 catch the first pass from Eli. At what point he returns before that is meaningless.

Comment

Working...
                              X