NFL.com Most "Talented" Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL.com Most "Talented" Team

There were three picks and two were from the NFC East, can you guess who?

Nope, not the team that has won two Superbowls in five years including the most recent one, instead it's the overhyped, overrated Cowboys and Eagles.

Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?

Re: NFL.com Most "Talented" Team

Exactly what we want them to think. They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]There were three picks and two were from the NFC East, can you guess who?

Nope, not the team that has won two Superbowls in five years including the most recent one, instead it's the overhyped, overrated Cowboys and Eagles.

Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?[/quote]

That's because we are a solid TEAM, not 53 talents!
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Exactly what we want them to think.* They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.

[/quote]

It isn't that I want them to focus on the Giants but really the Cowboys aren't even putting up the good on the field anymore at least 1 out of the 2 years we missed the playoffs we were 10-6 which was good enough for the playoffs. With the Eagles they are really beating the hell out of the theory that because they won their last 4 games they must be a power house well at the end of the season the pressure is off and they still have to put it together for a whole season with their new look team. This is just pandering not actually football discussion.

Comment

I still think we are more talented than the Cowboys and Eagles.

Comment

I prefer to be the BEST NFL TEAM in February! Preseason rings are made of plastic.

Comment

[quote user="JPP"][quote user="FBomb"]

Exactly what we want them to think.* They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.

[/quote]

It isn't that I want them to focus on the Giants but really the Cowboys aren't even putting up the good on the field anymore at least 1 out of the 2 years we missed the playoffs we were 10-6 which was good enough for the playoffs. With the Eagles they are really beating the hell out of the theory that because they won their last 4 games they must be a power house well at the end of the season the pressure is off and they still have to put it together for a whole season with their new look team. This is just pandering not actually football discussion.[/quote]

The thing i dont get is if ur gonna be on phillys nuts bc they won their last four, what does that make the giants who won their last six, and against the best teams in the nfl to boot...

Its ridiculous what passes for analysis these days...its gonna be fun making these bandwagon analysts who slobber over philly and dallas look like morons...again

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="JPP"][quote user="FBomb"]

Exactly what we want them to think. They seem to NEVER get tired of underestimating the Giants.

[/quote]

It isn't that I want them to focus on the Giants but really the Cowboys aren't even putting up the good on the field anymore at least 1 out of the 2 years we missed the playoffs we were 10-6 which was good enough for the playoffs. With the Eagles they are really beating the hell out of the theory that because they won their last 4 games they must be a power house well at the end of the season the pressure is off and they still have to put it together for a whole season with their new look team. This is just pandering not actually football discussion.[/quote]

The thing i dont get is if ur gonna be on phillys nuts bc they won their last four, what does that make the giants who won their last six, and against the best teams in the nfl to boot...

Its ridiculous what passes for analysis these days...its gonna be fun making these bandwagon analysts who slobber over philly and dallas look like morons...again[/quote]

It's life in the largest media market in the world. Make them read and react!
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I wonder how they come about that ranking. I do believe that the Eagles have some very good talent, but I believe that the Cowboys have been overrated for the past few years. I have no idea how they make into the conversation.

I still believe, trying to be objective, that the Giants have the most talented team in the NFC East.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]There were three picks and two were from the NFC East, can you guess who? Nope, not the team that has won two Superbowls in five years including the most recent one, instead it's the overhyped, overrated Cowboys and Eagles. Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?[/quote]

these people are paid to stir controversy!

i dont put much stock in their comments and predictions!

all the Giants do is go out and make these idiots eat their words!

thats why we havent heard anything from Jaws this off season.

he had to eat his words when he said after the Saints loss last year something to the effect "this is not a playoff team, they cant play defense and they have no running game"!

how did that work out Jaws?

sigpic

Comment

Everytime thet refuse to acknowledge and underestimate us ot makes me happy.

I hope they all continue to sleep on NY Giants.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I prefer to be the BEST NFL TEAM in February!* Preseason rings are made of plastic.
                        [/quote]Yep and those eagles have the corner on the market on those plastic rings don't they
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I prefer to be the BEST NFL TEAM in February! Preseason rings are made of plastic.
                          [/quote]Yep and those eagles have the corner on the market on those plastic rings don't they[/quote]
                          Yeah. But, only because the Cowboys have some gold ones interspersed between then. Sure, they're all tarnished by now, but they're still realer than anything the Eagles have.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]There were three picks and two were from the NFC East, can you guess who?

Can you believe these guys get paid to come up with this trash?[/quote]Who was the 3rd pick? GB. SF, NE?
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

It's their opinion on the "most talented" team, not "team most likely to win". No need to get offended by it.

It's like going through Madden rosters and seeing whose players are ranked the highest.

Comment

Working...
                              X