Next Man DOWN: Brandon Bing goes down with injury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Man DOWN: Brandon Bing goes down with injury

Giants are holding OTA practice outside today. The first injury of the day goes to Brandon Bing... Not sure how serious it is yet... These injuries are unbelievable...

Re: Next Man DOWN: Brandon Bing goes down with injury

I'm blaming the lawnmower man. I don't care if the injury is a poked eye - the lawnmower man is at fault and he must be dismissed immediately.

Comment

Mike Garafolo ?@MikeGarafolo
      Bing hobbled off, jogged, talked to trainers + now jogs back on field. His initial reaction looked like he thought he blew out knee.

Comment

any relation to chandler?
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="manning to shockey"]Mike Garafolo ?@MikeGarafolo
          Bing hobbled off, jogged, talked to trainers + now jogs back on field. His initial reaction looked like he thought he blew out knee.[/quote]

SOunds like he might have landed awkwardly or something. I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.

Comment

Oh. My. Gawd. haaaaahahahhahahaha

(nasal Janice laugh)

Comment

[quote user="manning to shockey"]Mike Garafolo ?@MikeGarafolo Bing hobbled off, jogged, talked to trainers + now jogs back on field. His initial reaction looked like he thought he blew out knee.[/quote]

Uggghhh.... Im sure anytime a CB gets hurt right now, his initial reaction is he blew out his knee.

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."]I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.[/quote]
                You've never hurt yourself whilst running?

There's no contact with other people, but there's plenty with the ground.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]any relation to chandler?[/quote]

or Bada? []

Comment

I knew this was going to happen 3 weeks ago

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.[/quote]

There's no contact with other people, but there's plenty with the ground.[/quote]

I played Football & Track in HS and you usually get hurt if you don't stretch enough. Particularly when there is no contact. I wonder if these guys do enough stretching and warming up before practice.

Comment

who?

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.[/quote]

There's no contact with other people, but there's plenty with the ground.[/quote]

I played Football & Track in HS and you usually get hurt if you don't stretch enough. Particularly when there is no contact. I wonder if these guys do enough stretching and warming up before practice.[/quote]

pretty sure u can't break a bone in your foot from not stretching (regarding Nicks)

Witherspoon retore his ACL that he tore not even a year ago

and This guy pulled something real quick and got back in practice

all is good. Its going to happen
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.[/quote]

I played Football & Track in HS and you usually get hurt if you don't stretch enough. Particularly when there is no contact. I wonder if these guys do enough stretching and warming up before practice.[/quote]
                            Could've been an awkward landing, but yeah, stretching and warming up was brought up in another thread. Maybe there is something to that.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Cool Papa B."][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="Cool Papa B."]I can't understand how you can get hurt during OTA's. There's no contact. You're not wearing any of your pads.[/quote]

pretty sure u can't break a bone in your foot from not stretching (regarding Nicks)

Witherspoon retore his ACL that he tore not even a year ago

and This guy pulled something real quick and got back in practice

all is good. Its going to happen[/quote]

Yeah. Hopefully it's nothing really serious.

Comment

• Working...
                                X