Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to show you guys how Yahoo is such a JOKE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to show you guys how Yahoo is such a JOKE!

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nfl/...tpoll-pre12-qb

Most of these "Experts" have Eli ranked below Romo, Cutler, Big Ben, Stafford, and Cam Newton.

Yahoo is not only a joke when it comes journalism but sports as well.

Re: Just wanted to show you guys how Yahoo is such a JOKE!

It's for fantasy ****, I'd agree. Eli doesn't put up that great of fantasy numbers.

Comment

They are pre-season fantasy rankings, and just for the record, no, most of them do NOT have Eli ranked below all of those guys. Only Stafford and Newton were ranked higher, but again, it's fantasy crap that doesn't mean a thing, and it shouldn't bother anyone when Eli gets ranked below other QB's in any poll. There are actually better QB's in the NFL than Eli Manning.
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

i dont see a problem with the list. eli is good in the fourth ,he does not wow you with fantasy numbers.

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"] There are actually better QB's in the NFL than Eli Manning.
          [/quote]

[:O] oh oh "let the cat RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG!!!"

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Die-Hard"] There are actually better QB's in the NFL than Eli Manning.
            [/quote]

[:O] oh oh "let the cat RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG!!!"
            [/quote]

Fear not. I'm fully prepared for the onslaught[]
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

You do realize that this is for fantasy football, right?

Comment

some people can be a little overly sensitive nowadays

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]some people can be a little overly sensitive nowadays[/quote]
                  With Cam's rushing stats, I'm surprised he's not a spot or two higher.

Comment

I don't know why people always rank Vick high in fantasy. The guy is so injury prone you have to draft another qb with him anyway since he tends to be out for at least a few games season.

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]I don't know why people always rank Vick high in fantasy. The guy is so injury prone you have to draft another qb with him anyway since he tends to be out for at least a few games season.
                      [/quote]
                      Because he gets points for passing stats and rushing stats; most QBs really only get passing stats points.

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]some people can be a little overly sensitive nowadays[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]I don't know why people always rank Vick high in fantasy. The guy is so injury prone you have to draft another qb with him anyway since he tends to be out for at least a few games season.
                          [/quote]
                          Because he gets points for passing stats and rushing stats; most QBs really only get passing stats points.
                          [/quote]

Thats true, however he is not durable, so you have to draft another qb which could be used elsewhere. All I'm saying is that injury prone running qbs are low on my draftboard.

Comment

Fantasy football is just that... fantasy. You can fantacize that Eli is not a good QB, but at the end of the day, he did what he needed to do, and now he's got two rings to show for it. What does your fantasy football team have to show for you?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Another kneejerk reaction over absolutely nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X