Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite player will now likely retire a Giant!

12+ sacks this year for Osi book it!

Opposing QB's beware []
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]My favorite player will now likely retire a Giant!

Opposing QB's beware []
    [/quote]

I'm not sure he's likely to retire a Giant with this deal....it's more like an increased salary through 2012.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Opposing QB's beware []
      [/quote]

im happy Osi is finally on board! that signing prolly put lumps in the throats of all opponents.

at least we can go into camp with no distractions or angry players.

sigpic

Comment

Opposing QB's beware []
        [/quote]I am very happy dont get me wrong but this doesnt mean he will retire a giant... just means hes happy for just THIS year. stil a free agent in march

Comment

Its anything but definite osi retires a giant, although i cant see how this would hurt. Who knows where the two sides r at next offseason

Comment

I got wrong info I guess.... so he's still a FA next season?

Do you think we would of restructured him this season if we didn't plan on giving him a new contract next season?

I hope we lock him up......
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Trade him for a 3rd rounder!!!! < red....

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I got wrong info I guess.... so he's still a FA next season?

Do you think we would of restructured him this season if we didn't plan on giving him a new contract next season?

[/quote]oh I agree man but think of it like this, just how much room are we gonna have next year? and No offense i dont see osi passing up a better deal from other teams to stay here, so hopefully no other teams attempt to over pay him. I want him to retire a Giant.

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]Trade him for a 3rd rounder!!!! < red....[/quote]Right, where are all those brain surgeons now!!! Don't see those Osi bashers around now that JR & Osi worked it out, which was the prudent thing to do for both parties..

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]Trade him for a 3rd rounder!!!! < red....[/quote]
                    I still can't believe they didn't use him to trade up for Trent Richardson. So stupid.

Comment

Opposing QB's beware []
                      [/quote]

Maybe not. Let's see where we are at the end of the season.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="myles2424"]Trade him for a 3rd rounder!!!! < red....[/quote]
                        I still can't believe they didn't use him to trade up for Trent Richardson. So stupid.[/quote]

If their target is repeating, and I think it is, they need Osi this season.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I got wrong info I guess.... so he's still a FA next season?

[/quote]

I think the right question is does Osi want to test FA next season? I suspect that's why there was no extension and we know one had been offered. Osi apparently wanted a one time payday, and he's got it. I would not be surprised if this is his last season as a GIANT.

Comment

[/quote]

I think the right question is does Osi want to test FA next season? I suspect that's why there was no extension and we know one had been offered. Osi apparently wanted a one time payday, and he's got it. I would not be surprised if this is his last season as a GIANT.

Comment

it depends on the restructuring. It seems uncertain if they just upped next year, or upped the guaranteed money on the last extension offer. Guess we'll find out in due time. Either way, it's good to have this distraction behind us, and Osi "all in".

Comment

Working...
                              X