Saints ledger of payments- Giants related

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints ledger of payments- Giants related

They have revealed some of the evidence against the Saints. Includes a $1000 payment for a Giant getting carted off on Oct. 18th.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--so...EgSUflNrY5nYcB

Re: Saints ledger of payments- Giants related

Anyone remember the player? All I remember from that game was the Saints virtually starting our downward spiral that year, and making it well aware to the rest of the league that you could attack our safeties with ease.

I'm positive it wasn't C.C. Brown who got knocked out...

Comment

all i could find was Giants right tackle
      Kareem McKenzie
      left with a groin injury in the second quarter.

Comment

Just noticed that it said 2009. I remember that being a terrible game. I remember Eli getting smacked in the head and a penalty was called. But he wasn't carted off, so that can't be it.

Comment

Kareem McKenzie left the game with a groin injury. I don't think that would merit a payout.

Comment

nicks got laid out in this game. remember it well

edit: see it says 2009, not sure of any

Comment

This was the game where Eli actually lost his cool and tore into Bradshaw for whiffing a block, right?

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]This was the game that Eli actually lost his cool and tore into Bradshaw for whiffing a block, right?[/quote]

Yes. Trying to remember if that happened before or after Eli took a blow to the head.

Comment

as an aside, how stupid is it to keep a ledger? I wonder if they continued to track it formally after the warning came.

Comment

Saints are a joke. How idiotic are they to keep records of their cheap shots.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]as an aside, how stupid is it to keep a ledger? I wonder if they continued to track it formally after the warning came.[/quote]

That's the first thing that came to mind when reading this thread, how stupid can they be?

Comment

Hmm, looks like it could've been Manningham:
                        MYSTERY MANN: WR Mario Manningham left the game early with an undisclosed injury. ...
                        http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...ticle-1.382222

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Hmm, looks like it could've been Manningham:
                          MYSTERY MANN: WR Mario Manningham left the game early with an undisclosed injury. ...
                          http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...ticle-1.382222[/quote]

Yeah, but McKenzie was actually carted off. Would doubt he was targeted ahead of time though.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Saints are a joke. How idiotic are they to keep records of their cheap shots.
                            [/quote]So Stupid. When the NFL warned them about this why didnt they get rid of the damning evidence

Comment

more Giants related today...

NFL also showed evidence on ledger that S Roman Harper once was due$1000 for knocking NYG RB Brandon Jacobs from a game.

Comment

Working...
                              X